Island Bay 13 ft. Baja Green Stripe Quilted Hammock with StandItem#: HN-ALZ812
The Island Bay Baja quilted hammock is the perfect companion to have when relaxation is the order of the day. Constructed from durable weather-resistant material, this quilted hammock can stand the test of time while providing you with maximum comfort. The Island Bay Baja package comes with a solid 14-gauge steel tubing stand, so you don't have to worry about finding the perfect trees from which to hang the hammock. It features an appealing green-stripe pattern that's bound to make you feel even more relaxed and invigorated.
- Exclusive product from Hayneedle
- Features 14-gauge steel stand and quilted hammock
- Comes in a charming green stripe pattern
- Long-lasting outdoor fabric withstands harsh weather
- Holds weight up to 450 lbs.
- Overall measurement: 78L x 54W in.
Hammock, Stand, Hanging hardware, Pillow
Let the day slip away as you relax like island royalty in the Island Bay Baja Green Stripe Quilted Hammock with Stand. You won't have to find the perfect set of coconut trees either, as this package includes the hammock and stand. Feel free to laze the day away in the comfort of this rugged quilted hammock. It features an attractive green stripe pattern and is made of durable weather resistant material, so it holds up to Mother Nature even when she can't relax. Wood spreader bars keep the hammock open and ready for relaxation. The stand is equally as rugged and is crafted from 14-gauge steel tubing and is available in a variety of colors. It's also easy to assemble and can be set up just about anywhere you can make it fit. Hanging the hammock is easy with the included hardware, and getting in and out of it is just as easy, with a little practice for the inexperienced. So take a load off and enjoy your down time for a change with this complete hammock package. This package is a Hayneedle exclusive.
About Island Bay Hammocks
Island Bay Hammocks come to you directly from skilled hammock artisans, and feature the Island Bay logo on the spreader bar. Using the latest technology alongside time-tested traditional methods of construction, these hammocks are woven with the pride of their makers.
Dimensions & Specifications
6 ft. 5 in.
4 ft. 6 in.
Island Bay Hammocks
Hanging Distance Min/Max
13 ft. / 16 ft.
Hanging Hardware Included
11 ft. 5 in.
Steel Stand Sets
13 - 15 ft. L x 4 ft. W x 3 ft. 9 in. H
$24.98 to $29.99
- New fabrics for 2012: Gray and Purple!
- Polyester fabric covers
- Polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- Piped edging gives this cushion a finished look
- Zippered closure offers easy removal
- Spot-clean with soap and water when needed
- Includes a set of 2 toss pillows
- Dimensions: 16L x 14W x 6H inches
- Designed for use with spreader bar hammocks
- Polyester fabric covers
- 100% polyester fiber filling for superior comfort
- Available in solids, stripes, and patterns
- 2 ties (11 inches long) for secure attachment
- Zipper closure for easy cover removal
- Spot-clean with soap and water as needed
- Dimensions: 34L x 18W x 8H inches
- Hand-crafted - please allow 0.25-inch variance
- Adds more stability to your spreader bar hammocks
- Keeps hammock from twirling in gusty winds
- Durable polyester material
- Dimensions: 3 ft. L x 1 in. W
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Comfortable (3)
Reviewed by 7 customers
The hammock is really nice and soft, we love it! It's pretty strong too! The shipping was fast!
- Fast Shipping
This product was exactly like the picture. Its very comfy and shipped extremely quick.
This product was exactly what I expected . It's very comfortable. It shipped and arrived super fast!
- Ease of setup
- Taking a nap
Nice hammock. I was expecting a cheap one, given the cheap price, but it was exactly what I was hoping. It is comfortable, Sturdy, and easy to set up(no tools or even instructions needed). The only complaints I have are how light it is and the pillow that comes with it. It's roughly 50lbs, but living in Vegas, it does tend to get pretty windy here so the hammock flips over if not weighed down.