ITA-MED Adjustable Lumbo-Sacral Support with stringsItem#: HN-ITAM041
- Features velcro hooks for adjustments and a better fit
- Made with breathable mesh
- Flexible lacing with 6 eyelets and wraparound tabs
- Comfortable for everyday use
- Available in a variety of sizes
The ITA-MED Adjustable Lumbo-Sacral Support with Strings (Style LSS-620) is designed to comfortably reduce the load on intervertebral discs by producing intracavitary pressure. This support belt with strings is perfect for post-surgery recovery and for those who lift heavy objects.
- 1 removable, moldable anterior insert, and 2 rigid posterior plates
- Extends from L-1 to below L-5 to stabilize spine and restrict range of motion
- Flexible lacing with 6 eyelets, wraparound tabs, and Velcro closures for added support
- Doctor-recommended for rehabilitation and treatment for serious lower back issues
- Designed for post-surgery recovery on lower section of the spine
Dimensions & Specifications
16.5L x 1.5W x 9H in.
2XLarge, Large, Medium, Small, Xlarge