ITA-MED Anti-Embolism Knee Highs Compression 18 mmHgItem#: HN-ITAM082
- Provides 18mmHg compression
- Special material prevents the risk of skin allergies and odor
- For post-surgical, reclining, or bed-confined patients
- Reduces the possibility of deep vein thrombosis
- For bedridden, elderly, neurological, poly-traumatized patients
Anti-embolism knee highs
Keep your blood moving even when you're stationary with the ITA-MED Anti-Embolism Knee Highs Compression 18 mmHg. These anti-embolism knee highs provide therapeutic-level compression with 18 mmhg.
- Special material allows the skin to maintain its natural bacteriological balance
- Prevents the risk of skin allergies and odor
- Made from microfibers that are durable and soft
- Designed for post-surgical reclining or bed-confined patients
- Anti-embolism knee highs help manage symptoms associated with chronic venous insufficiency and prevent thrombo-embolic disease
- Increases venous blood flow velocity and reduce the possibility of deep vein thrombosis (dvt) and pulmonary embolism (pe) in non-mobile patients
A dynamic and vibrant company, ITA-MED was officially incorporated in 1992. One of the most "green" manufacturers of sports medicine and home health care products, many of their braces and supports are unique due to the natural, breathable, and non-allergenic fabrics and materials that are used.
ITA-MED designs its products not only to be medically correct, but also to be the most comfortable and stylish in the industry. Whether you are shopping for medical cures or for health-conscious fashion, ITA-MED has the products for you
Dimensions & Specifications
Packaged in poly bag in.
80% Nylon; 20% Spandex
2X-Large, Large, Medium, Small, X-Large