ITA-MED Rigid Plastic Cervical CollarItem#: HN-ITAM058
- Adjustable height from 3.5-4.5 in.
- Made of low-density polyurethane with cushioned edges
- Features velcro-type closure
- Well ventilated to increase patient comfort
- Available in a variety of sizes
The ITA-MED Rigid Plastic Cervical Collar (Style CC-260) has an adjustable collar height, and foam-lined chin support to help ease the discomfort of neck injuries. It is made of low-density polyurethane with cushioned edges.
- Rigid plastic support with washable vinyl padding along chin
- Low-density polyurethane with cushioned edges for comfort
- Collar height adjusts from 3.5 to 4.5 inches
- Velcro closure for easy use
- For use with neck injuries, neck immobilization, spasms, and more
Dimensions & Specifications
20.5L x 0.5W x 4.25H in.