Jaques Giant Original Score 4Item#: HN-JA077
- Board dimensions: 34.25L x 29.5W x 15H in.
- A strategy game classic in beautiful solid wood
- The largest Jaques Score 4 set
- Stable leg design and all-brass fittings
- 36 four-inch polished wood discs in 2 colors
Board, (36) Discs, Instructions
About Jaques of London
As the oldest games company in the world, the name Jaques is inexorably intertwined with the history of almost any classic game. After literally inventing croquet, popularizing the gold-standard Staunton chess pieces everyone recognizes, and building a series of other games and items with the finest wood in the world, Jaques has continued to reinvent itself. Today, they produce game pieces and sets of the utmost quality in the strongest, rarest, and best-looking materials on Earth. When you're look to look refined playing chess, croquet, ping pong, backgammon, snakes and ladders, or any other wooden game, look to Jaques of London.
Dimensions & Specifications
34.25L x 29.5W x 15H in.