Jaipur Fables Regal Transitional Oriental Pattern Viscose/Chenille RugItem#: HN-JAIP1884
$43.00 to $426.00
- Made of viscose and chenille
- Machine-made construction with intricate, handsome details
- Rectangular rug with floral motif
- Made in India
- Available in various colors and sizes
About Jaipur Rugs
One of the leading providers of hand-woven rugs from India, Jaipur Rugs opened their United States-based plant in Atlanta in 1998. Founded on the ideals of visionary N.K. Chaudhary, a rug maker with over 30 years' experience, Jaipur features a team of over 30 designers and 40,000 skilled rug makers, all of whom carry out the company's original dream of making high-quality, outstanding rugs based on ancient traditions. Jaipur makes flat-woven, hand-tufted, and hand-knotted rugs that incorporate cutting-edge technologies and designs, and real handspun fibers to bring you the ultimate in true Indian craftsmanship.
Dimensions & Specifications
Country of Origin
Black and Gray
Size: 2 x 3 ft., 5 x 7.6 ft., 7.6 x 9.6 ft.
(1) Vacuum regularly WITHOUT the beater bar turned on (or on highest pile setting), (2) Spot clean or shampoo by only using a mild detergent, (3) Dry fibers quickly to prevent microbial growth, (4) Avoid direct sunlight prevent fading, (5) Use professional cleaning agents only