Jaipur Heritage Chantilly Transitional Gradation Pattern Wool/Silk Knotted RugItem#: HN-JAIP2029
$156.00 to $2,780.00
- Blend of wool and art silk
- Hand-knotted construction
- Solid-colored, rectangular rug
- Made in India
- Available in your choice of color and size
The over-dyed look of the Jaipur Heritage Chantilly Transitional Gradation Pattern Wool/Silk Knotted Rug has timeless style that will work well in any space. This beautiful area rug is an easy way to bring character, warmth, and comfort to any room. Hand-knotted of wool and art silk, this rug is soft to the touch and has a textured appearance. Vacuum regularly and clean up spills immediately by blotting then spot-cleaning with mild soap and cold water. Periodic visits to a professional cleaner is recommended.
About Jaipur Rugs
One of the leading providers of hand-woven rugs from India, Jaipur Rugs opened their United States-based plant in Atlanta in 1998. Founded on the ideals of visionary N.K. Chaudhary, a rug maker with over 30 years' experience, Jaipur features a team of over 30 designers and 40,000 skilled rug makers, all of whom carry out the company's original dream of making high-quality, outstanding rugs based on ancient traditions. Jaipur makes flat-woven, hand-tufted, and hand-knotted rugs that incorporate cutting-edge technologies and designs, and real handspun fibers to bring you the ultimate in true Indian craftsmanship.
Dimensions & Specifications
Country of Origin
Art Silk, Wool
Black and Gray
Charcoal, Green, Natural, Pumpkin, Warm Tan
Size: 2 x 3 ft., 5 x 8 ft., 8 x 11 ft., 9 x 13 ft.
(1) Your wool + silk and/or bamboo silk rug will look great for year to come with proper care and vacuuming regularly, (2) Never saturate or soak your wool + silk/bamboo silk rug with water – this will damage the silk fibers, and potentially your floors , (3) Use only cold water if necessary to avoid shrinkage, (4) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water, (5) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool or silk fibers, (6) For best results, periodic professional cleaning is recommended and encouraged to protect silk fibers.