Janome 3128 Sewing MachineItem#: HN-JAN029
- Eight stitch sewing machine with a 4-step built-in buttonhole
- Auto declutch bobbin winder
- 650 stitch per minute speed and reverse stitch lever
- Maximum zigzag width: 5 mm
- 25-year warranty
- Maximum stitch length: 4 mm
1 Sewing machine
The Janome 3128 Sewing Machine may be a value priced machine, but it doesn't lack the power and precision necessary to take on any of your sewing projects. It offers eight stretch and utility stitches including a four-step buttonhole, while a stitch selection dial and easy-to-follow lay-in threading make it easy to use right out of the box. It weighs only 11 lbs and comes with free quarter inch seam foot and convertible free arm.
Since their first products hit the market in 1979, Janome has been at the cutting edge of sewing technology. Today, their flagship model, the Horizon Memory Craft 12000, is redefining the way sewists enjoy their hobby. This state of the art machine is equipped with Real-Time PC Connection with HorizonLink™ software, which connects the machine to a PC or laptop, allowing users to create and edit embroidery designs and stitch combinations on a PC or laptop with a mouse, anywhere, anytime. While the company strives to produce machines which inspire creativity and innovation, they also want to make them simple to use and they have a keen understanding that it's not just about the machines, but what you create with them. That's why they design machines not just for performance, but also for comfort, quality, and intuitive ease of operation.
Dimensions & Specifications
15L x 9W x 12H in.
25 Year Limited Manufacturer
- 3 and 4 thread convertible serger
- Adjustable cutting width from 3.1 mm - 7.3 mm
- Differential feed ratio from 0.5 to 2.25
- Changeable thread guide and a retractable upper knife
- Color coded thread guides
- 25-year warranty