Jesus is Stripped StatueItem#: HN-ORL315
- Fascinating portrayal of Jesus stripped
- Constructed of strong fiberglass resin
- Extremely weather resistant, yet lightweight
- Detailed with a smooth antique stone finish
- Dimensions: 22W x 11D x 28H inches; 6 lbs.
The Jesus is Stripped Statue tastefully depicts the stripping of the savior. His executioners begin to unclothe Jesus and prepare him for the cross. This solemn statue depicting the Tenth Station of the Cross is made of a lightweight and extremely strong fiberglass resin, which is weather-resistant and beautifully captures the details of the original sculpture. This fiberglass resin is hardened and hand-finished to ensure that it weathers the elements.
About Orlandi Statuary
Born in 1911 when Egisto Orlandi traveled from Lucca, Italy to Chicago, Illinois, Orlandi Statuary quickly set the standard for excellence in their industry. Egisto took great pride in his craft and reputation and which is why artists, interior designers, and museums relied upon the careful details and impeccable quality he demanded. Over the years, they've evolved into a company supplying more than statuary. Orlandi's many collections today include fiber stone for the garden, religious statuary, fountains, columns, and pedestals. Their factory and showroom are still proudly located in Chicago where, after 100 years, they remain an industry icon.
Dimensions & Specifications
22W x 11D x 28H inches
- Constructed from durable PVC vinyl
- Hexagon with A-frame roof
- UV-protected for lasting beauty
- Maintenance-free; never needs painting
- Ground anchors included
- Dimensions: 36 diam. x 72H inches
- Assembly required