J & J Wire 4-Bottle Wine HolderItem#: HN-JNJ018
- 4-bottle capacity
- Signature hand-forged knot design
- Durable wrought iron construction
- Highest quality black powder-coat finish
- Freestanding wine holder for any setting
- 11W x 11D x 19H inches
Put your budding sommelier skills to good use by keeping a variety of fine wines on hand in the J & J Wire 4-Bottle Wine Holder. The signature hand-forged knot design on top makes a perfect handle so you can have your "kit" of four delicious vintages available at all times. Proudly made in the USA from wrought iron with a black powder-coat finish, this freestanding unit has an elegant architectural look that works well in any setting.
About J & J Wire, Inc.
Located at the Industrial Park in Beatrice, Nebraska, J & J Wire, Inc. started 25 years ago as a wire-forming business manufacturing mostly houseware items. Since then, the company has grown into a metal fabrication business serving customers in many different manufacturing sectors in the United States and Canada. From quilt racks to wine racks, J & J Wire is committed to creating handmade works of art at affordable prices.
Dimensions & Specifications
11W x 11D x 19H in.
J & J Wire
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Easy-to-use; twist to expand rubber
- Innovative rotary closing feature
- Keeps wine fresh
- Dimensions: 2D x 4H inches
- Easy-to-use bottle opener
- Includes foil cutter and replacement spiral
- Rubberized grip
- Dimensions: 1.5W x 6H inches
- Bottles of Wine Country white and red wines
- An assortment of accompanying savory snacks
- Delightful and elegant printed box with golden bow
- Approximately 16L x 14W x 6H inches
- Due to interstate shipping laws, we are only able to ship alcohol to the following states
Note: The recipient, by law, must be at least 21 years of age, with proof of age. Alcohol shipments can't be delivered without an adult signature.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
Comments about J & J Wire J & J Wire 4-Bottle Wine Holder:
We have put our rack in the dining room - where it is convenient and looks great. We love the design and it was exactly what we were looking for. It accommodates small and large bottles - which is a real plus.
- I Am A:
- Couple No Kids