John Frieda Loose Curls 1.25 in. Ceramic Curling IronItem#: HN-CUI727
- Ionic frizz-conditioning hair curler
- Perfect for styling loose curls
- Ceramic-titanium coated 1.25-inch barrel and ceramic heater
- LCD temperature control, heats up to 400° in 30 sec.
- Auto shutoff, swivel cord, heat mat included
Hair curler, heat mat, swivel cord
You want style, not a spectacle. The John Frieda Loose Curls 1.25 in. Ceramic Curling Iron works with your hair's natural volume to give you loose, natural curls that won't overwhelm your look. With its superior ionic conditioning, this hair curler helps reduce static and frizz. The ceramic-titanium coated barrel evenly distributes heat and helps prevent damaging hot spots. An LCD temperature control lets you heat this handy grooming tool up to 400° in thirty seconds. The swivel cord helps you comfortably reach around to all sides of your hair while preventing tangling. Go for subtle style with this ceramic curling iron.
About Conair Corporation
As a developer, manufacturer, and marketer, Conair offers a diversified mix of health and beauty products under their own brand names and private labels. Since 1959, the company has become a leader in excellence, value, and durability. Conair is headquartered in East Windsor, New Jersey, with sales and marketing offices in Stamford, Connecticut. Today, Conair brands are some of the most recognized and respected household names for their excellent value and innovation.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Compact, wall mounted hair dryer
- LED nightlight, removable filter, 6 ft. coil cord
- 1600 watts, 2 speed/heat settings, automatic shutoff
- UL Listed for safety
- Manufacturer's warranty included