John Frieda Volume Curls 1.25 in. Ceramic Curling IronItem#: HN-CUI728
- Ionic frizz-conditioning hair curler
- Perfect for styling large curls
- Ceramic-titanium coated 1.5-in barrel and ceramic heater
- LCD temperature control, heats up to 400° in 30 sec.
- Auto shutoff, swivel cord, heat mat included
Hair curler, heat mat, swivel cord
If bigger is better, the John Frieda Volume Curls 1.25 in. Ceramic Curling Iron is best. This hip hair curler is designed to give you oversized curls to go with your oversized style. Superior ionic conditioning helps reduce static and frizz. The 1.5-inch ceramic-titanium coated barrel evenly distributes heat and prevents damaging hot spots. An LCD temperature control lets you heat this handy grooming tool up to 400° in thirty seconds. The swivel cord helps you comfortably reach around to all sides of your hair while preventing tangling. Bigger truly is better when it comes to oversized curls.
About Conair Corporation
As a developer, manufacturer, and marketer, Conair offers a diversified mix of health and beauty products under their own brand names and private labels. Since 1959, the company has become a leader in excellence, value, and durability. Conair is headquartered in East Windsor, New Jersey, with sales and marketing offices in Stamford, Connecticut. Today, Conair brands are some of the most recognized and respected household names for their excellent value and innovation.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Compact, wall mounted hair dryer
- LED nightlight, removable filter, 6 ft. coil cord
- 1600 watts, 2 speed/heat settings, automatic shutoff
- UL Listed for safety
- Manufacturer's warranty included