John T. Unger Big Bowl O Zen 37 in. Sculptural FirebowlItem#: HN-JTU007
Enjoy intimate evenings around the fire as you roast marshmallows or just have fun with this large sculptural firebowl, which has both ancient and contemporary appeal. You have the option of burning wood or converting the vessel into a LP or natural gas burner. Crafted out of recycled American steel, the bowl requires little maintenance and can withstand the fury of Mother Nature. If fires aren't your thing, use the sculpture as an interesting focal point on your patio or in your backyard.
- Constructed from 100% recycled steel
- Has attractive patina finish
- No maintenance required
- 37 in. sculptural firebowl with round shape
- Bowl can burn wood as well as LP
- Measures 37 diam. in. x 22 height in.
Equal parts ancient and contemporary, the John T Unger Big Bowl O Zen 37 in. Sculptural Firebowl is a modest masterpiece sure to enhance your exterior decor. With calm lines a durable construction, the Bowl O Zen fits any setting and can hold up against the harshest weather conditions. Its heavy-duty structure comes from 100% recycled American steel with a natural patina finish that looks as beautiful under the sun as it does in the fire light it was born to possess. This spherical bowl also houses a drain that can convert from wood burning fire to clean LP or natural gas. Measures 37 diam. x 22H inches and requires absolutely no maintenance.
About John T. Unger Studio
John T. Unger has been making art professionally since 1995 and turned it into a full-time living in 2000. A jack of all trades, Unger has made a successful career as a writer, poet, illustrator, web designer, actor, teacher, and much, much more. But above all, he is known for the studio that produces most striking and original fire pits anywhere. They are green products that are built to the highest standard both technically and aesthetically from recycled or re-used materials to make as little an impact on climate and environment as possible. The studio's mantra is "Sustainable design with an edge," and it shows in every brilliant design they produce. Each fire pit is designed for permanence with a style drawn from primal metaphor and classical elements that speak to every generation. No other fire pit line is made with such care and attention to detail as those from the John T. Unger Studio.
Dimensions & Specifications
John T. Unger
37 diam. x 22H in.
$114.99 to $119.98
- Heavy weight 5 piece fireplace tool set
- Set includes: Stand, Tongs, Shovel, Poker, and Brush
- Durable iron construction
- Tool set weighs approximately 17.6 lbs.
- Select from several finish options
- Dimensions: 32H inches
- Spiral wave design 37-inch sculptural firebowl
- Made from 100% recycled steel
- Natural rich patina finish
- Burns wood but can be converted to LP
- Zero maintenance required
- Dimensions: 37 diam. x 22H inches