John Wright Cat SteamerItem#: HN-JOHW011
- Durable cast iron steamer with feline theme
- Porcelain finish resists rusting and chipping
- Decorative and functional humidifier
- Smooth matted black finish
- Dimensions: 13W x 8D x 7H in.
Cozy up for a cat nap next to the stylish and functional John Wright Company Cat Steamer. Perfect for any cat-lover, this handsome cast iron steamer features a high-quality porcelain finish, inside and out, to resist chipping and rusting from extended use. The ornate sleeping cat design makes a darling, decorative piece that doubles as a humidifier. Fill the steamer with potpourri, lavender or your favorite scents to invigorate your home with energy.
About John Wright Company
Founded in 1880, the original Wrightsville Hardware Company has been calling Wrightsville, PA home for over 100 years. Since their inception, John Wright Company has become America's oldest continuously operating manufacturer of cast iron products and offers a wide variety of products for customers in all walks of life. If you find yourself near the Susquehanna River, stop by their Riverside Restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Dimensions & Specifications
John Wright Company
13W x 8D x 7H in.
1 Year Warranty
$74.99 to $78.99
- Energy efficient way to add humidity to your home's air
- Available in a variety of colors
- Cast iron kettle with enamel finish
- Modern, spiraled chrome handle
- Hold up to 2.5 quarts
- 6W x 7.5D x 9.25H in.
- Plate steel construction with contemporary design
- Glass front viewing window
- Digital control board
- 55-lb. fuel capacity
- Includes quiet 120 CFM blower
- LED display and 5 heat settings
- Auto igniters
- Can burn up to 48,000 BTUs
- 2,200 sq. ft. heating capacity
- 3-in. rear flue
- EPA certified
- Installation materials not included
- Dimensions: 24.25W x 26.25D x 30.5H in.