John Wright Small Filigree SteamerItem#: HN-JOHW018
- Durable cast iron stovetop steamer
- Porcelain finish resists rusting and chipping
- Decorative and functional humidifier
- Choose from a variety of colors
- Dimensions: 7.5W x 5.5D x 5H in.
The John Wright Company Small Filigree Steamer is a stylish and functional addition to any kitchen. Crafted from durable cast iron material, this charming rustic steamer makes a darling adornment to any stove. The dual porcelain coat protects both the interior and exterior from chipping and rusting to ensure that this steamer/humidifier will fill your home with lively scents for years to come. Fill the steamer with potpourri, lavender or your favorite oils to fill your home with lively scents and energy. Choose from a variety of colors for the steamer that best fits your home.
About John Wright Company
Founded in 1880, the original Wrightsville Hardware Company has been calling Wrightsville, PA home for over 100 years. Since their inception, John Wright Company has become America's oldest continuously operating manufacturer of cast iron products and offers a wide variety of products for customers in all walks of life. If you find yourself near the Susquehanna River, stop by their Riverside Restaurant for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Dimensions & Specifications
John Wright Company
7.5W x 5.5D x 5H in.
1 Year Warranty
- Stylish and functional filigree trivet
- Crafted from durable cast iron material
- Porcelain coat prevents rusting and chipping
- Blends traditional and contemporary design
- Glossy black finish
- Dimensions: 10.5W x 7D x 1H in.
- Cast iron construction with built-in damper
- 2-piece safety handle
- 2 lift-out cook lids for food prep
- 900 sq. ft. heating capacity
- 6-in. flue collar
- EPA exempt
- 23-in. log capable
- Up to 54,000 BTUs
- Installation materials not included
- Dimensions: 21.5W x 30.5D x 25.75H in.
- Not available in WA or CA
- Not approved for mobile or modular home use