Jon Gilmore Question of Time Wall Clock - 15-Inches WideItem#: HN-NOV123
- Large wall clock
- 36H x 15W inches
- Aluminum construction sealed in textured finish
- Quartz movement powered by 2 AA batteries
- Whimsical, hand-finished design
What's Not Included
The Jon Gilmore Question of Time Wall Clock - 15-Inches Wide is guaranteed to liven up any room and modern motif with an attention-commanding frame. This whimsical, large-size clock employs aluminum construction and a variegated silver finish texture typical of a Jon Gilmore design. A protected pendulum will undoubtedly attract timepiece lovers. A numberless clock face contributes to the sleek, futuristic aesthetic. Two AA batteries (not included) power dependable quartz movement.
Never settle for conventional.
Since its founding in 1923, Nova has been known for quality, innovative lighting designs that add style to your home. Their original designs have a unique edge that helps express your personality even while performing the practical function of illumination. Based in Huntington Park, California, Nova specializes in lighting but also produces fine wall art, sculptures, mirrors, clocks, occasional tables, and more. In 2008, the company joined forces with the exclusive Jon Gilmore Designs in order to bring you an ever-finer line of innovative home fixtures to enhance your living space.
Dimensions & Specifications
Country of Origin
- 3H x 2.75W x 0.75D inches
- Brushed finishes of black and silver
- Precise quartz movement
- Battery included with purchase
- 7H x 7W x .75D inches
- Contemporary style with titanium finish
- Quartz movement with included battery
- Displays standard 3.5 x 5-inch photograph
- Marble in warm, neutral tones
- Traditional style
- Understated and elegant
- Dimensions: 4L x 2.5 W x 6H in.
- Weight: 7 lbs.