Joraform 106 gal. 400 Compost TumblerItem#: HN-TCW003
- Insulated composter with dual chambers
- Hygienically and quickly composts kitchen waste
- Galvanized and painted steel for years of rust-proof use
- 106 gallon, 14.2 cubic foot capacity
- Capacity of 13-21 gallons/week
- Measures 44L x 28W x 52H inches, weighs 150 lbs.
Compost tumbler, Stand
- Easy to rotate, rodent-proof design
- Insulated with 2.16-inch polyethylene plastic
- Insulated design is great for any climate
- Insulated design can extend composting season in colder areas
- Rotating the composter requires minimal effort
- Great for larger households, B&B's, small restaurants, daycares
If you've ever wished the cooler weather didn't have to mean the end of your composting season, you've got to meet the Joraform 106 gal. 400 Compost Tumbler. Composting generates heat and the different micro-organisms start working at different temperatures. The insulated design allows the temperature to rise higher than 160 degrees F, resulting in the quickest, most efficient composting of your organic kitchen waste. These warmer temperatures create a composting process so fast that fresh waste starts to break down before it even has a chance to rot or attract rodents or flies. Thanks to this insulate design, the Joraform will keep working through winter, long after many composters are in hibernation.
The Joraform is divided into two compartments. Fill one while the compost in the other side matures. Once the side you're filling is at capacity, you can empty the mature compost from the other side, and begin again. It's also rodent proof. The Joraform sits off the ground so rodents and other pests simply can't gain access to what's inside.
Be sure to rotate your Joraform on a regular basis. Regular mixing is necessary for successful composting. Fresh waste is brought into direct contact with decaying waste, increasing the efficiency of the composting process. Also, air gets into the mixture, providing the much-needed oxygen that's vital to the process.
Dimensions & Specifications
44L x 28W x 52H in.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Design
- Perfect size
- Instructions Arent Clear
- Constant use
Comments about Joraform 106 gal. 400 Compost Tumbler:
The instructions are a little vague but if you take your time you'll get it together by looking at the photo. A few pieces were dented in shipping but nothing major. Over all its a great Tumbler and I believe that my Mom will be happy with it for years to come.