Juliana Basic 600 6.5 x 9.75-Foot Greenhouse KitItem#: HN-JAL026
- Have questions or want to place an order? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Sturdy aluminum frame will withstand harshest weather
- Unbreakable 4mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels
- Compact design; attaches easily to any wall
- Single sliding door, adjustable window vent
- Galvanized base kit included for a solid foundation
- Measures 6.5W x 7.95L x 6.5H feet
Greenhouse, Base kit, Assembly hardware, Assembly instructions
What's Not Included
Shelving, Flooring, Plants, Flowerpots, Decorative and display items
- Door dimensions: 24W x 66H inches
- Peak height: 6.6 ft.
- Sidewall height: 4 ft.
- Tough Scandinavian construction ensures frames
withstand the harshest climatic conditions
- UV-coated polycarbonate panels are virtually
unbreakable and offer 83% visible light transmission
- Roof is pitched at 30 degrees to drain away rain
- Roof windows can be opened horizontally for
- Integral gutter designed to take downpipes
- Detailed, illustrated assembly instructions
- All mounting hardware included
- 12-year manufacturer's warranty
If you are a first-time greenhouse buyer or planning to take up gardening as a hobby, the Juliana Basic 600 6.5 x 9.75-foot Greenhouse Kit will maximize your growing area and let you raise your favorite plants all the year round. With its advanced, twin-wall construction featuring polycarbonate panels, the greenhouse offers up to 40% better insulation than single pane glass. The virtually unbreakable panels ensure 83% visible light transmission, while the UV coating ensures your plants are sheltered from the harmful rays of the sun. Designed to withstand the extreme conditions in northern climates, the sturdy, aluminum frame boasts a tough Scandinavian construction.
Sporting a revolutionary design, this greenhouse does not use silicone or clips to fasten the polycarbonate panels -- the panels simply insert into the aluminum frame for added structural support and durability, which also gives it a clean look. An adjustable window vent allows for ventilation, while a single sliding door ensures you can easily get in and out of the greenhouse. Simply keep the door and the roof window closed in colder weather to increase humidity inside the greenhouse and extend your growing season. The galvanized base kit is included to ensure a solid foundation, especially during windy or stormy conditions. The 12-year manufacturer's warranty ensures you will be able to enjoy gardening without any worries. Assembly is a weekend project for one or two people.
About Juliana Greenhouses
Juliana has been a premiere greenhouse manufacturer for over 40 years, originating in Scandinavia and expanding into the U.S. with Juliana America in 1991. Juliana is currently the largest distributor of greenhouses in the U.S. and offers high-quality greenhouses and greenhouse kits at unbeatable prices. Juliana greenhouses and greenhouse kits combine weather-tough durability with experience-driven design, providing the optimal growing environment for plants.
Dimensions & Specifications
6.5W x 7.95L x 6.5H feet
24W x 66H inches
- Keep track of the temperature in your greenhouse
- Records the minimum and maximum temperature
- Magnetic reset assures accuracy
- Also gives you the current temperature
- Ranges from -40 degrees F to 120 degrees F
- Create the ideal workspace inside your greenhouse
- Constructed from aluminum for durability
- Provides a maintenance-free work and shelving area
- Measures 39L x 22D x 32H inches