Jura Capresso ENA Micro 9 One Touch Cappuccino MachineItem#: HN-CAPR111
- Ultra-compact coffee maker with superior performance
- Programmable coffee strength and brewing temperatures
- Thermoblock pump heats and steams faster
- High-performance 15-bar pump
- 37-oz. water tank
- Dimensions: 9.1L x 12.7W x 17.5H in.
What's that you said, Jura Capresso ENA Micro One Touch Cappuccino Machine? You want to make me perfect cups of espresso in the size of my choice, and also let me choose the aroma level, too? And you'll gently grind the beans fresh for each cup before you brew it, and you'll store the beans underneath an aroma-saving cover? All this and you won't even take up that much space on my countertop? Do you know how much I love you? A latte.
This fully automatic machine boasts the Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System to brew the best cup from your favorite blends and roasts of coffee. The buttons and rotary switch for custom settings make the machine incredibly easy to use. It prepares cappuccinos, lattes, and other delicious gourmet coffee beverages at the touch of a button without having to move your cup. There are dual spouts for coffee and milk, and they adjust to accommodate different cup sizes. Sleek and compact, this high-tech machine is equipped with fine foam technology so it's easy to top your drinks with rich, creamy milk foam.
- Intelligent pre-heating for hot coffee from the first cup
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning, and descaling program
- Rotary switch and clear text display for fast, easy operation
- Programmable amount of water to suit the size of your cup
- Multi-level conical grinder
- Coffee strength can be adjusted for each preparation
- Adjustable water hardness
- Integrated cappuccino rinsing and cleaning program
- Energy-save mode and zero-energy switch
- Powder recognition for ground coffee
- Hot water function
- Monitored aroma preservation cover
- Weighs 20.7 pounds
Launched in 1994, Capresso provides innovative coffee equipment for professionals and home users alike. In 2002, Capresso merged with Jura AG, a company founded in 1931 in Switzerland. Together, Jura Capresso began to introduce the finest automatic coffee centers to the U.S. market. With friendly, high-tech features like one-touch operation, interchangeable frothers, LED displays, and high-pressure brewing, Jura Capresso coffee machines have quickly become leaders in the industry. Through new, patented designs, their machines are constantly evolving to make it a pleasure for you to make delicious coffee with ease. Jura Capresso machines are beautifully designed to look great on your countertop, and are made with high-quality materials that are engineered for years of reliable performance.
Dimensions & Specifications
Black, Stainless Steel