Jura Capresso Impressa C9 Coffee & Espresso MakerItem#: HN-CAPR029
- Powerful, commercial-grade machine with 18-BAR pressure
- Stainless-steel-lined thermoblock system
- Durable stainless steel drip tray protects counter tops
- 37-oz. water tank, removable for convenient filling and cleaning
- Designed to take up minimal counter space
- Dimensions: 17L x 9W x 14H in.
The most compact, one-touch automatic coffee center on the market today is the Jura Capresso Impressa C9 One Touch. With the ultimate in user-friendly technology, this machine makes a cappuccino, cafe mocha, or latte at the touch of one button, without ever moving the cup. In just seconds, it grinds, tamps, and brews the best in high-pressure-brewed cream coffee or espresso, and can also dispense hot water for Cafe Americano or tea.
Fully programmable for all coffee, frothing, and hot water functions, the C9 One Touch lets you set the temperature, volume, and strength for each button. You can make one or two cups at a time, ranging from 1 to 16 ounces each. Professional-quality features ensure brewed perfection time and again, including a commercial-grade, conical burr grinder, automatic cleaning cycles, bright LED display, and the unique CLEARYL water filtration system to purify water and eliminate the need for decalcification. Sensors indicate when the water or coffee beans need to be refilled, making things extra convenient for you. A separate funnel accommodates ground coffee for decaf or other varieties.
Frothing or steaming milk is easier than ever before thanks to the Auto Cappuccino System. There is no need to move the cup from the frother to the coffee spout to make cappuccinos or lattes. Your C9 One Touch is safe to leave on all day for coffee beverages on demand. The sleek, piano-black finish and eye-catching chrome accents make this machine one you'll be proud to display on your kitchen counter.
Cleaning and Care
Automatic cleaning and replenishing programs are indicated in the display for: fill water, fill beans, empty used coffee, rinse coffee spout, cappuccino rinsing and cleaning, tablet cleaning, and replace CLEARYL filter (or decalcify).
- Make cappuccino, latte, or latte macchiato at the touch of
one button without ever moving the cup
- Insulated, 14-oz. stainless steel milk container keeps the milk
cold for up to 8 hours
- Enjoy coffee specialties at the touch of ONE button, including
cappuccino, latte, or latte macchiato, 1 espresso or 2 espressos, 1 coffee
or 2 coffees, steamed or frothed milk
- Features an easy-to-read LED display
- Easy navigation with the rotary dial to adjust volume while brewing
- Has an energy-saving mode and auto-off and auto-on functions
- Compact size keeps it from taking up too much counter space. Fits
under standard (16-inch clearance) wall cabinets
- Features 3 coffee strength levels and 2 temperature levels
- FrothXpress Plus system
- Adjustable amount of water for coffee
- Integrated cappuccino rinsing and cleaning programs
- Programmable water and steam portions, brewing temperatures
Launched in 1994, Capresso provides innovative coffee equipment for professionals and home users alike. In 2002, Capresso merged with Jura AG, a company founded in 1931 in Switzerland. Together, Jura Capresso began to introduce the finest automatic coffee centers to the U.S. market. With friendly, high-tech features like one-touch operation, interchangeable frothers, LED displays, and high-pressure brewing, Jura Capresso coffee machines have quickly become leaders in the industry. Through new, patented designs, their machines are constantly evolving to make it a pleasure for you to make delicious coffee with ease. Jura Capresso machines are beautifully designed to look great on your countertop, and are made with high-quality materials that are engineered for years of reliable performance.
Dimensions & Specifications
13.5H x 11W x 16L in.
Water Tank Capacity
Stainless Steel Thermal Carafe
Pressure Coffee Makers, Single Cup Coffee Makers
Cups Per Brew
Digital Clock Timer, Grind and Brew, Programmable