Kalorik JK 19967 Jug KettleItem#: HN-TIGA121
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
- Boils water 2x faster than a microwave
- Rubberized handle for secure grip
- Locking lid with opening trigger button
- Drip-free spout and cordless design
- Boil-dry protection with auto-off
Because everyone loves a bit of tea, the Kalorik JK 19967 BK Black Jug Kettle is one of the hottest beverage accessories on the market. Love hot cocoa? Adore afternoon tea? Jones for a coffee pick-me-up? This jug kettle has you covered. Complete with a rubberized handle for a secure grip to reduce burns and injury, a cordless design for easy serving, boil-dry protection, and automatic cut-off, afternoon tea has never been easier.
Established in Belgium in 1930, Kalorik has become synonymous with fine engineering and unique product development. As one of Europe's first manufacturers of small electric appliances, the company's initial product was one of the very first electric toasters. With this well-recognized achievement and a thirst for new invention, the company established offices in the U.K., Germany, and Switzerland to further innovate and design new and exciting products.
Today, Kalorik is a second-generation industry leader. Its passion to create superior products is a guiding force in the company's commitment to new trends in product development, meticulous care for detail, and maintenance of cutting-edge manufacturing facilities. It is this careful balance, combined with Kalorik's experience and traditional values, that has led to the company's worldwide success.
Dimensions & Specifications
8.5L x 5W x 10.3H inches
JK 19967 BK
1 Year Limited
- Chocolate Puerh (2 oz.) - a balanced tea with cacao nibs
- Organic White Chocolate Rooibos - Caffeine Free (2.5 oz.) - African red tea blend
- Chocolate Vanilla Mate (2 oz.) - subtly sweet with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants
- Includes Organic Blossom Green Tea (2 oz.)
- Includes Apple Pear Green (2 oz.)
- Includes Yuzu Berry Sencha Green (2 oz.)
- Research suggests green tea has many health benefits
- Green tea undergoes minimal oxidation during processing