Kalorik JK 33006 AZ Pyramid Shape Aztec Jug KettleItem#: HN-TIGA129
- 1,500-watt power heating element
- High capacity serves big groups
- Cool-touch handle
- Maximum heat transfer for quick tea or coffee
- Boil-dry protection with auto-off
Tea has never been as simple as it is with the Kalorik JK 33006 AZ Pyramid Shape Aztec Jug Kettle. Cordless, cool-touch technology, and easy-clean features mean this is not only one of the most efficient kettles, it's also one of the most convenient. The finish has been triple-processed for extra durability, while an auto-feature tracks the internal temp to shut the kettle off to avoid dry-boil damage. What are you waiting for? Afternoon tea is on.
Established in Belgium in 1930, Kalorik has become synonymous with fine engineering and unique product development. As one of Europe's first manufacturers of small electric appliances, the company's initial product was one of the very first electric toasters. With this well-recognized achievement and a thirst for new invention, the company established offices in the U.K., Germany, and Switzerland to further innovate and design new and exciting products.
Today, Kalorik is a second-generation industry leader. Its passion to create superior products is a guiding force in the company's commitment to new trends in product development, meticulous care for detail, and maintenance of cutting-edge manufacturing facilities. It is this careful balance, combined with Kalorik's experience and traditional values, that has led to the company's worldwide success.
Dimensions & Specifications
9.875L x 9.75W x 11.5H inches
JK 33006 AZ
1 Year Limited
Plastic, Stainless Steel
- Chocolate Puerh (2 oz.) - a balanced tea with cacao nibs
- Organic White Chocolate Rooibos - Caffeine Free (2.5 oz.) - African red tea blend
- Chocolate Vanilla Mate (2 oz.) - subtly sweet with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants
- Includes Organic Blossom Green Tea (2 oz.)
- Includes Apple Pear Green (2 oz.)
- Includes Yuzu Berry Sencha Green (2 oz.)
- Research suggests green tea has many health benefits
- Green tea undergoes minimal oxidation during processing