Kamp-Rite Emergency Treatment CotItem#: HN-KRT006
- Strong aluminum frame; heavy-duty nylon cover
- Adjustable restraining straps
- Adjustable head and foot to elevate limbs
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs.
- Dimensions: 84L x 32W x 18H inches
Developed for use by first responders, the Kamp-Rite Emergency Treatment Cot has a rugged aluminum construction with a heavy-duty nylon cover. Able to hold up to 450 lbs., this treatment cot has an adjustable head and foot for patient comfort and to elevate limbs.
Established in 1998 in Lovelock, Nevada, Kamp-Rite was founded from an idea to make what is known as the Original Tent Cot. After having so much success in the domestic U.S., they decided to branch out and expand their offices to Australia. From there, Kamp-Rite started developing more lines of equipment and today they have over 13 products in their inventory. Kamp-Rite's products are manufactured with superior materials and go through the best quality testing, leaving them second to none in the industry.
Dimensions & Specifications
84L x 32W x 18H in.
- Made from stainless steel
- Durable and lightweight
- Handwash only with non-abrasive soap
- Available in black, blue, green, pink, or red
- Overall dimensions: 3L x 3W x 9.5H inches
- Made of 600 denier coated polyester
- Foam padded back panel
- Web loops on front to clip on extra gear
- Padded fabric carry handle
- Overall dimensions: 18.1L x 12.2 W x 5.5H inches