KettlePizza Cordierite Pizza StoneItem#: HN-KETT007
- Distributes heat to pizza evenly and efficiently
- Durable cordierite stone
- Withstands 1000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Resist thermal shock
- Dimensions: 15 diam. inches
Sure, pizza toppings are good - gooey cheese, tangy tomato sauce, sweet herbs. But they're not the thing that separates good and bad in the pizza world - the crust is. And with the KettlePizza Cordierite Pizza Stone in your oven, you'll get the best, crispiest, chewiest pizza crust every time. Crafted with durable cordierite stone, this round stone resists thermal shock and withstands temperatures up to 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit. It takes that heat and spreads it evenly under cooking pizza crusts, ensuring delicious results. Includes a 90-day manufacturer's warranty.
KettlePizza started in 2010 by someone just like you - someone who wanted delicious pizza from the grill without going to an overwrought restaurant or shelling out thousands for a built-in outdoor oven. Al and George started prototyping on their Weber kettle in the backyard, eventually perfecting the go-anywhere pizza oven. Plenty of people noticed, and today KettlePizza serves customers all over the world out of a large Massachusetts facility where they still make everything by hand with American components. The unique design keeps heat in and creates the invaluable convection that's needed for a perfectly cooked pizza, and it uses the grill you already have. Innovation is delicious.
Dimensions & Specifications
15 diam. in.
- Advanced ceramic grill uses charcoal and/or woodchips
- 280-sq.-inch stainless steel cooking surface
- Durable, non-fading onyx black ceramic glaze
- Includes stainless steel cart with bamboo side shelves
- Sustains temps from less than 200 to over 800 degrees
- Dimensions: 46.5L x 22W x 46H inches assembled
- Seamless stainless steel construction
- Fits a large-sized pizza
- Bacteria-resistant surface
- Fits on any Cal Flame grill
- Elevated tray for even heat dispersion