Kichler Art Glass Creations 3 Light Semi FlushItem#: HN-KIC1002
- Semi-flush mount and hardwire set-up
- Elegant bronze finish
- Stained glass shade with copper foil accents
- Unique colored glass with timeless style
- Requires three 60-watt medium base bulbs (not included)
- 16.625 diam. x 3.5H inches
Fixture, 6-inch wire
What's Not Included
Featuring an elegant bronze finish, the Art Glass Creations 3-Light Semi Flush has a stained glass shade with copper foil accents. This fixture has a unique design that will add timeless style to any setting in your home. It requires three 60-watt medium base bulbs and measures 16.625 diam. x 3.5H inches. The Art Glass Creations 3-Light Semi Flush features stained glass in shades of amber, orange, and brown.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has been known for their innovative designs and excellent craftsmanship. Kichler is the world's leading decorative lighting fixture company and the winner of four ARTS Lighting Manufacturer of the Year awards. Kichler designers travel the world to discover the latest trends in exterior and interior style, colors, and designs. They then translate the best of those trends into fixtures that will bring beauty, pleasure, and light into your home. Kichler fixtures stand the test of time and are functional works of art that you're sure to treasure.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Lights
16.625L x 3.5W in.
Unique Colored Glass with Timeless Style
Copper Foil, Glass
15.375 diam. x 3.5H in.
# of Bulbs
Country of Origin
Tiffany Art Glass
The Art Glass Creations Collection
$71.88 to $83.88
- Long lasting with an average life of 1,000 hours
- Ideal for residential and commercial lighting
- Efficient to save energy and money
- Dims easily to suit your needs any hour of the day
- Dimensions: 4L x 2.38W inches
- 12-pack of 43w eco halogen A19 true daylight frost
- Ideal for general residential and commercial applications
- Shows colors more accurately with less glare
- Your choice of wattage, medium (E26) base
- Dimensions: 4.19L x 2.38W in.