Kichler In Ground Accent Light-Architectural Bronze-35WItem#: HN-KIC1018
- Features an Architectural Bronze finish
- Outdoor well fixture offers safety and security
- Durable thermoplastic composite resin construction
- Requires one 35-watt medium base bulb (not included)
- UL-listed fixture in a traditional style
What's Not Included
When you've invested a lot of time, thought, and energy in your landscaping, the Kichler In-Ground Accent Light - Architectural Bronze - 35W is a must. These traditional well lights showcase your green thumb in a dramatic way. They also offer added safety and security, expanding your living space at night. This fixture is constructed from durable thermoplastic composite resin with an Architectural Bronze finish. The tempered convex glass shade is clear. Dimensions are 9.63W x 13.11H inches; the shade measures 9 inches in diameter. This light is UL-listed. It requires a single 35-watt medium base light bulb, which is not included.
Installing landscape lighting is easy, but keep in mind that it requires more than just the lighting fixtures. Landscape lighting systems also require:
- Transformer - The transformer is the power supply for your fixtures. It plugs into a standard household 110v outlet. The total lamp wattage of all fixtures connected to a transformer must be less than the capacity of the transformer. To determine which transformer you need, add up the wattage of all lamps and add 10% more as a safety factor. Example: If you're installing five light fixtures rated at 20 watts each, you will need a transformer that can accommodate at least 110 watts.
(TRANSFORMER SIZE = TOTAL WATTAGE OF LAMPS x 1.1)
- Cable - This is the electrical wire that runs from your transformer to your individual light fixtures. Determine the length of cable needed by measuring the distance from the outlet to the farthest fixture location. Adding branches of cable is recommended for lights that are not located in a straight line from the transformer to the farthest fixture, so include the length of cable that branches off the main line. Remember: always leave a couple extra feet of cable per fixture for potential repositioning.
Cable Length Chart
See compatible transformers & cable for this lighting fixture below (scroll down).
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has been known for their innovative designs and excellent craftsmanship. Kichler is the world's leading decorative lighting fixture company and the winner of four ARTS Lighting Manufacturer of the Year awards. Kichler designers travel the world to discover the latest trends in exterior and interior style, colors, and designs. They then translate the best of those trends into fixtures that will bring beauty, pleasure, and light into your home. Kichler fixtures stand the test of time and are functional works of art that you're sure to treasure.
Dimensions & Specifications
9.63W x 13.11H in.
Thermoplastic Composite Resin
# of Bulbs
Country of Origin
Tempered Convex Glass
9 diam. in.
- Blue lens for use with your lighting fixtures
- Essential accessory showcases your garden beautifully
- Constructed from glass
- Designed to enhance rich green foliage
- Dimensions: 8.69W x 1H inches