Kichler Larissa 2049TZG Chandelier - 22.5 in. - Tannery Bronze with Gold AccentItem#: HN-KIC2263
- Citrine glass diffuser
- Tannery Bronze finish with gold accent
- 5 lights, 1 tier
- Includes 28 inches of extra lead wire; 6-ft. chain
- Uses five 100-watt medium base bulbs (not included)
- Dimensions: 22.5W x 28H inches
Chandelier, Wire, Chain
What's Not Included
A rich, tannery bronze finish over hand-formed steel makes a spectacular frame for the Kichler Larissa 2049TZG Chandelier - 22.5 in. - Tannery Bronze with Gold Accent. Classic design elements show through in this artistic chandelier, from scrollwork arms to citrine glass diffusers. This fixture uses five 100-watt bulbs (not included), and comes with lead wire and chain for installation.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has been known for their innovative designs and excellent craftsmanship. Kichler is the world's leading decorative lighting fixture company and the winner of four ARTS Lighting Manufacturer of the Year awards. Kichler designers travel the world to discover the latest trends in exterior and interior style, colors, and designs. They then translate the best of those trends into fixtures that will bring beauty, pleasure, and light into your home. Kichler fixtures stand the test of time and are functional works of art that you're sure to treasure.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Lights
22.5W x 28H in.
# of Tiers
$71.88 to $83.88
- Long lasting with an average life of 1,000 hours
- Ideal for residential and commercial lighting
- Efficient to save energy and money
- Dims easily to suit your needs any hour of the day
- Dimensions: 4L x 2.38W inches
- 12-pack of 43w eco halogen A19 true daylight frost
- Ideal for general residential and commercial applications
- Shows colors more accurately with less glare
- Your choice of wattage, medium (E26) base
- Dimensions: 4.19L x 2.38W in.
$71.88 to $83.88
- Long lasting with an average life of 10,000 hours
- Ideal for small, compact spaces
- Lasts up to 8 times longer than standard incandescent bulbs
- Your choice of wattage