Kids Embrace Dora Combination Toddler/Booster Car SeatItem#: HN-KBC003
- Converts from a toddler car seat to a booster
- 5-point harness accommodates child 22-65 lbs.
- Harness features padded covers
- Suitable for children from 29-57 inches tall
- Holds children 22-100 lbs. with shoulder belt
- Measures 19.5L x 17W x 29.5H inches
Featuring one of their favorite little adventurers, the Kids Embrace Dora Combination Toddler/Booster Car Seat is sure to delight your child as well as give you reassurance of their safety while riding in the car. Convertible from a toddler seat, which holds children 22-65 lbs. and 29-52 inches, to a booster which hold children from 30 to 100 lbs. and 38-57 inches, this car seat will safely hold your little one until they're ready for a regular seat belt.
The five-point harness accommodates children from 22-65 lbs. and have padded covers while the booster seat features built-in belt guides to help you correctly position the seat belt across your child's shoulders, torso, and hips. The one-handed harness adjustment requires just one pull for a snug and secure fit every time, while the patented two-position crotch strap lengthens to accommodate your growing child. This seat also features a high-position top tether system which controls the forward movement of your child's head during sudden stops or collisions, while the wraparound headrest is equipped with high-density EPS foam which absorbs impact energy, especially in a side-impact collision, and protects your child from flying debris. The headrest is also adjustable to three different positions to better fit your child.
A seat shell outfitted in high-impact thermoplastic with ribbing and reinforcements for added strength and superior protection during a collision is another reason to check out this car seat. The seat shell is also contoured with a two-position recline which is specifically shaped to support your child's legs and spine for comfort, even on long trips. This seat has the LATCH system for easy installation, and also includes a locking clip so you can be sure the seat is snug when using the vehicle's seat belts to secure the seat. The toddler seat is certified for both motor vehicle and airplane use while the booster seat is certified for motor vehicle use. The dual cup holder holds most sippy cups and has an open design that won't collect loose objects.
- 1-handed harness adjustment
- 2-position crotch strap lengthens to accommodate child's growth
- High-position top tether system controls head in case of accident
- LATCH connectors have a quick push-button for easy installation
- Locking clip ensures seat is snug when using car seat belts
- Toddler seat is certified or use in airplanes and motor vehicles
- Booster has built-in belt guides correctly positions seat belts
- Booster seat is certified for motor vehicle use
- Wraparound headrest equipped with high-density EPS foam
- Superior side-impact protection absorbs impact energy
- Headrest also protects your child from flying debris
- Headrest adjusts to 3 different positions to better fit your child
- High-impact thermoplastic seat shell adds strength and protection
- Contoured seat shell has 2-position recline
- Seat shell supports the spine and legs for comfort
- Fun character seat covers are easy to remove and washable
- Dual cup holders with open design
- Seat has built-in tether, LATCH system, and instructional manual storage
Dedicated to improving child safety in the car while adding an element of fun, KidsEmbrace has used a team of industry experts with over 60 years of experience in car seat design and production in the development of their products. With the goal of reducing the statistics which show that over 80% of car seats are improperly used, KidsEmbrace has designed their car seats to help ensure the proper use with installation and fit. Incorporating fun and familiar characters helps include your child in learning proper car safety.
Dimensions & Specifications
19.5L x 17W x 29.5H in.