Kimoni Wingback ChairItem#: HN-UMC1508
- High back with a unique shape
- Hardwood construction for a durable frame
- Black-and-tan zebra print with black cording
- Brown leather trim with nail-head accents on both sides
- Ebony-stained legs, back 2 legs are stylishly curved
- Removable seat cushion for easy assembly
- Simple assembly involves attaching legs to chair bottom
- Measures 30.5W x 33.5D x 42.75H inches
Wildly stylish, the Kimoni Wingback Chair is like no other you've seen before. A hardwood frame gives this chair durability and strength while the black-and-tan zebra-print upholstery gives it a unique and contemporary twist. Black piping lines the outer edges of cushions and other corners. The outer frame is covered in chocolate-colored leather that's trimmed with nail heads on both sides. This blend of materials and textures further enhances this chair's distinct style. Ebony-finished legs are curved in the back and will need to be attached to the chair bottom. The removable seat cushion makes cleaning easier.
About Uttermost Products
The mission of the Uttermost Company is simple: to make great home accessories at a reasonable price. This has been the objective since the family-owned business was founded over 30 years ago. Uttermost manufactures mirrors, art, metal wall art, lamps, accessories, clocks, and lighting fixtures in its Rocky Mount, Va., factories. Uttermost provides quality furnishings throughout North and South America, Europe, and Asia from its state-of-the-art distribution center located on the West Coast of the United States.
Dimensions & Specifications
Some Assembly Required
30.5W x 33.5D x 42.75H inches