Kingdom of Mary Garden StatueItem#: HN-ORL278
- Delightful Mary statue is lovely addition to any garden
- Durable fiberglass resin material
- Extremely weather resistant, yet lightweight
- Detailed in beautiful antique stone finish
- Dimensions: 12W x 6.5D x 25H inches; 6 lbs.
The grace of Mary will be present in your garden when you add the Kingdom of Mary Garden Statue. Standing atop a globe decorated with stars, Mary's flowing robes and gentle aura will inspire those who view her. This statue can remain outdoors because of the fiberglass construction and durability of the hand-applied finish. The quality and beauty of this piece can be seen in the detail of the cast. The realistic features and expression make this a true collectible.
About Orlandi Statuary
Born in 1911 when Egisto Orlandi traveled from Lucca, Italy to Chicago, Illinois, Orlandi Statuary quickly set the standard for excellence in their industry. Egisto took great pride in his craft and reputation and which is why artists, interior designers, and museums relied upon the careful details and impeccable quality he demanded. Over the years, they've evolved into a company supplying more than statuary. Orlandi's many collections today include fiber stone for the garden, religious statuary, fountains, columns, and pedestals. Their factory and showroom are still proudly located in Chicago where, after 100 years, they remain an industry icon.
Dimensions & Specifications
12W x 6.5D x 25H inches
$99.98 to $139.98
- Still available as a great solar-powered bath, too!
- On Demand stores energy longer; sold here exclusively!
- Durable resin bath and pedestal with fountain head
- Dimensions: 18L x 18W x 25H inches, 20 lbs.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
Comments about Orlandi Statuary Kingdom of Mary Garden Statue:
I was so thrilled when I found this particular statue of the Blessed Mother. I don't know about the Kingdom of Mary moniker, but it is an exact replica of Our Lady of the Smile. This is the statue that St. Therese of Lisieux had. Thank you! She graces the mantle in my home. I never intended to put her outside.