KitchenAid 2.25 qt. Porcelain Whistling Tea KettleItem#: HN-MECIO807
- 2.25-quart teakettle with a silicone rubber grip
- Constructed from colored enamel and stainless steel
- Wide color-coordinated handle
- Removable lid
- Loud and sturdy whistle
- Dimensions: 8 diam. x 8.5H inches
Lots of companies make appliances, but KitchenAid makes appliances that you want to just look at, and the KitchenAid 2.25 qt. Porcelain Whistling Tea Kettle is no exception. Like many kettles, the body of this appealing piece is crafted from stainless steel, but this one features a wide, foam-padded comfort handle that's always cool to the touch and gives you complete control, which is what you want when you're swinging around a pot of boiling water. The loud whistle lets you know when the water is boiling, and the wide choice of colors available in a porcelain finish gives you something to look at , other than watching water boil.
For over 80 years, KitchenAid has been devoted to creating innovative cookware that inspires culinary excellence. From the original Stand Mixer first created in Troy, Ohio, this industry leader now offers a wide assortment of cookware, bakeware, kitchen accessories, and appliances. All products are designed with your cooking needs in mind and are engineered to exceed the highest manufacturing standards. Since 1919, KitchenAid has been synonymous with quality and value. As a result, all KitchenAid products are backed by exceptional, industry-leading warranties. Check out the complete line today.
Dimensions & Specifications
8 diam. x 8.5H in.
Casual / Everyday
Cups Per Brew
Water Tank Capacity
Green, Pear, Warm Berry
- Chocolate Puerh (2 oz.) - a balanced tea with cacao nibs
- Organic White Chocolate Rooibos - Caffeine Free (2.5 oz.) - African red tea blend
- Chocolate Vanilla Mate (2 oz.) - subtly sweet with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants
- Includes Organic Blossom Green Tea (2 oz.)
- Includes Apple Pear Green (2 oz.)
- Includes Yuzu Berry Sencha Green (2 oz.)
- Research suggests green tea has many health benefits
- Green tea undergoes minimal oxidation during processing