Korsteel Hackamore With Leather NosebandItem#: HN-WBTA130
- Crafted from top quality stainless steel
- Leather noseband for use with a bit less bridle
- Ideal for use on sensitive or difficult horses
- Applies pressure to the nose, jaw, and poll
- Offers an certain amount of comfort
Perfect for use on sensitive or difficult horses, the Korsteel Hackamore With Leather Noseband applies pressure to the nose, jaw, and poll while providing a level of comfort. Stainless steel construction with a leather noseband, it's perfect for use with a bitless bridle.
About JP Korsteel
JP Korsteel was founded by John Petterson, a world-renowned trainer and jockey, who developed a unique mouthpiece with a curved bar design that is more comfortable for the horse, which enhances performance. The curved shape prevents the bit from hitting the roof of the horse's mouth and eliminates pinching. Korsteel products are made of superior quality materials, available in a variety of styles, and are proven to help improve performance at all levels of training and competition.
Dimensions & Specifications