Koverton Parkview Outdoor Chaise LoungeItem#: HN-AO118
- A Hayneedle exclusive!
- Sturdy, virtually indestructible welded aluminum frame
- Weatherproof high-gloss black or white powder coat finish
- Choice of white or black woven resin wicker panels
- Adjustable back for maximum comfort
- Choice of Sunbrella cushion fabrics
- Measures 27.5W x 81.5D x 37.5H inches
Chaise lounge, Cushions
- Seat height: 12.5 inches
- Chaise lounge weight: 36 lbs.
- Ships fully assembled
- Hose off to clean, clean cushions w/ mild soap and water
- Sunbrella fabric options with the "Quick Ship" prefix
will ship in 5 business days, all others will ship in 10 days
- 10-year structural limited warranty on frame when used
in a residential setting
- 3-year limited warranty on frame finish when used
in a residential setting
How about a relaxing siesta outdoors on a beautiful summer afternoon? All you need to do is sink into the Koverton Parkview Outdoor Wicker Chaise Lounge and give in to leisurely comfort. Reline the adjustable back just the way you want to enjoy maximum lumbar support, even as the Sunbrella cushions offer luxurious comfort. Featuring subtle curves, graceful lines, and a contemporary design, this chaise lounge features a durable, welded aluminum frame in high-gloss black or white powder coat finish with black or white woven resin wicker inserts. Mix, match, or contrast the frame color with the wicker color to make a unique look for your outdoor seating area! The weather- and stain-resistant Sunbrella outdoor cushions come in a choice of colors to brighten up any setting. Sturdily built to defy the elements, this chaise lounge is designed to stay as beautiful as ever, even after seasons of use.
Please note: Sunbrella fabric options with the "Quick Ship" prefix will ship in 5 business days, all others will ship in 10 days.
Recommended care for metal frame: Simply hose off to clean metal frames or wash with a solution of mild soap and water, rinse with clear water, and dry thoroughly. To all metal frames, apply a fine, clear automobile max for maximum protection against harmful ultraviolet exposure and salt air. For best protection, perform this maintenance two or three times per year in low pollution areas or more frequently in high pollution areas. These durable materials can be safely cleaned as often as desired. To prolong the life of furniture and keep it looking its best, store or cover it when not in use for an extended period of time.
Recommended care for resin wicker inserts: Woven inserts are made of durable, weatherproof extruded polyethylene resin. Light stains and soils may be removed with a solution of mild detergent and water, rinsed with clear water and dried thoroughly. Mildew and heavy stains can be removed with a quality commercial outdoor furniture cleaner and protectant.
Sunbrella has been the leader in performance fabrics for over 45 years. Impeccable quality, sophisticated styling and best-in-class warranties prove the new generation of Sunbrella offers more possibilities than ever. Sunbrella fabrics are breathable and water-repellant. If kept dry, they will not support the growth of mildew as natural fibers will. Beautiful and durable, Sunbrella is a name you can trust in your outdoor furniture.
Cleaning and Caring for Sunbrella
Regular maintenance is the best way to keep your Sunbrella fabrics looking good and delay deep, vigorous cleaning. Brush off dirt before it becomes embedded in the fabrics, and wipe up spills as soon as they occur. For light cleaning, use a mild soap and water solution and a sponge, allowing your cleaning solution to soak into the fabric. Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue and allow fabric to air dry. Mildew and heavy stains can be removed with a quality commercial outdoor furniture cleaner and protectant. Do not dry clean or use a washing machine or dryer. Do not steam or use water at temperatures above 100°F when washing. Do not let the cushions come into contact with furniture cleaners. Do not use chlorine based cleaners. For more specifics on maintaining Sunbrella fabrics, visit Sunbrella.com.
Dimensions & Specifications
Aluminum, Resin Wicker
80.5L x 27.5W x 37.5H inches
High Gloss Black, High Gloss White
Wicker Color: Black, White
Cushion Color: Choose From 6 Options
- Only online source for commercial grade with next day shipping
- Guaranteed lowest priced Sunbrella online!
- Commercial quality, but great for the backyard
- Push-up lift-and-pin system
- Durable 1.5-inch diameter wood pole
- 5-year warranty against fading on Sunbrella; 2-year pole warranty
- For volume quotes call 1-866-736-2084
- Top-reviewed customer favorite!
- Crafted from enduring cast iron
- Anti-rust primer
- Weather-resistant powder-coat finish
- Several attractive color options
- Decorative floral pattern
- Designed for through-table use
- Includes 13.5-inch and 6.5-inch necks
- Protective feet prevent marring of your patio
- Our best-valued market umbrella
- Spun-polyester shade in several color options
- Mahogany-stained hardwood pole with brass accents
- Pulley-and-pin lift system
- Sturdy 6-rib construction
- Designed for residential use
- In stock - ships quickly