Krups GVX212 Burr Grinder - Black and SilverItem#: HN-GSEB052
- Air-tight, built-in hopper holds 8 ounces of coffee
- Burr grinding process preserves coffee's natural aroma
- Removable burr for easy cleaning (cleaning brush included)
- Quantity selector from 2 to 12 cups of coffee
- Black and stainless steel body suits any kitchen decor
- Dimensions: 4.7W x 6D x 10.20H in.
The path to fresh, delicious coffee starts with the Krups GVX212 Burr Grinder - Black and Silver. Topped with a large capacity hopper, this grinder is easy to fill, use, and clean. You can choose from 17 different textures - ranging from very fine to very coarse. It uses a burr milling process to produce consistently ground beans while preserving the coffee's natural aroma. For added convenience, the machine stops automatically when the amount you've selected has been achieved.
- Select from 17 positions ranging from fine to coarse
- Shuts off automatically after grinding the right amount of beans
- Unit will not operate unless lid of hopper and coffee container are in place
- Blue illuminated on/off light
Krups seeks precision and performance that goes beyond the norm. Bold design, precision, ingenuity and unwavering craftsmanship uniquely define the philosophy of the company Robert Krups began in Germany in 1846. The company's constant quest for precision and technical perfection goes into every product it manufactures. Discover the Krups range of espresso makers, coffee machines, toasters, kettles, blenders, waffle makers, toasters and more. Krups products are sold internationally through major retailers, department stores, and online retailers. In 2001, Krups joined Groupe SEB, an international market leader in small domestic equipment.
Dimensions & Specifications
4.7W x 6D x 10.20H in.
1 Year Limited
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Consistent Grind
- Easy To Use
- Large Hopper
- Can't grind finely enough
Comments about Krups GVX212 Burr Grinder - Black and Silver:
Replaced a 25-year-old Braun and have been unhappy with new Krups finest grind being too coarse. New machine is quiet, though. Other competitors are more expensive. Only time will tell if as durable as the Braun.