Lakeland Mills Visa-TeteItem#: HN-LLM093
- Crafted from 100% Northern White Cedar logs
- Natural, unfinished wood surface
- Contoured seat slats provide maximum comfort
- Side table with pine tabletop
- Dimensions: 72L x 39W x 36H inches
Add the Lakeland Mills Visa-Tete to your yard or deck for a unique country style This outdoor visa-tete features two attractive log-style chairs separated by a small side table to hold your drinks or favorite book. All pieces are constructed from 100% Northern White Cedar, and the chairs boast custom contoured seat slats for superior comfort and support. A pine tabletop finishes off the side table. This wood is naturally resistant to both rot and insect damage, so it can remain durable in all climates and settings. The wood is also unfinished, and it naturally weathers to a silvery grey color. This color, combined with the gradual checking of the wood, lends an inviting rustic beauty to both the swing and the frame. Made in the USA. Ships partially assembled. Dimensions: 72L x 39W x 36H inches.
About Lakeland Mills
Since its founding in 1923 in Holly, Mich., Lakeland Mills Inc. has expanded into a rapidly growing manufacturer of a wide variety of furniture. Now located in Edmore, Mich., the company's 113,000-square-foot plant produces everything from bedroom furniture and living room sets to Adirondack chairs and pergolas. Lakeland Mills attributes its success to innovative designs and extraordinary customer service.
Dimensions & Specifications
72L x 39W x 36H in.
Northern White Cedar
$29.99 to $31.99
- Polyester fabric covers
- Polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- Piped edging gives this cushion a finished look
- Zippered closure offers easy removal
- Spot-clean with soap and water when needed
- Includes a set of 2 toss pillows
- Dimensions: 16L x 14W x 6H inches
$38.25 to $44.98