Lancaster County Barns 10 x 6 ft. Quaker Storage ShedItem#: HN-LCB010
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Large wood storage shed kit includes almost everything
- Panelized shed kit sections and Duratemp T1-11 siding
- Includes an entry door and barn strap door hinges
- Features 1 window with charming shutter details
- Exterior measures 10W x 6.2D x 7.9H ft.
Panelized sections, Duratemp siding, Door, Hinges, Window, Shutters
What's Not Included
Planter box, Shingles, Paint or stain, Tools
- Includes illustrated step-by-step assembly instructions
- Interior measures: 9.3W x 5.3D x 7.5H ft.
- Door measures: 2.8W x 5.7H ft.
- Includes 5/8-inch flooring (5 ply : 1 clear side)
- Customer must supply shingles, paint or stain
- Customer supplies all tools required for assembly
A place to hide the lawnmower, the half-empty paint cans, and the pool toys, the Lancaster County Barns 10 x 6 ft. Quaker Storage Shed is a great buy. This kit arrives in pre-assembled panels so it's easy to finish it off. Once you have it done, just paint it as you wish, add some shingles, and you've got an attractive and functional place to hide it all away. Hey, there's even room for you in this one if you're looking for a little escape. We won't tell.
About Lancaster County Barns
Built in proud Amish tradition, the products of Lancaster County Barns are from the heart of Lancaster, Penn., home of Amish craftsmen. Makers of high quality wood horse barns, storage sheds, chicken coops, playhouses, and more, Lancaster County Barns is committed to excellence and customer service. They custom build and ship structures around the world and have been touted by the Philadelphia Home and Gardens Magazine, Penn National Horse Show, and other establishments. Let Lancaster County Barns provide you with old-fashioned quality at a fraction of the price, with a resulting structure you'll be proud to own.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
2.8W x 5.7H ft.
10W x 6.2D x 7.9H ft.
9.3W x 5.3D x 7.5H ft.
Lancaster County Barns
- No gas, oil or tune-ups required!
- Eco-friendly; perfect for smaller lawns
- Powerful 12 Amp motor
- Steel blades with 3-position height adjustment
- Manually tailor cutting heights up to 2.4-inches
- Mows a 14-inch wide path in a single pass
- Push-button switch safely engages mower operation
- Hard-top, detachable rear bag to collect clippings
- Easy to push and maneuver on small lawns
- Stores easily and takes up minimal space
- For use with a 14-gauge outdoor extension cord
- Weighs only 31 lbs.
- Made of durable 100% recycled polyethylene plastic
- Capacity: 52 gallons or 7 cubic feet
- Black color absorbs heat for fast composting
- Rotates to mix compost - no strenuous stirring required
- Dimensions: 30L x 22W x 23H inches
- Cedar construction is durable and sturdy
- Naturally insect- and rot-resistant
- Perfect for storing garden tools and pots
- Includes inset Rubbermaid bin for a dry sink
- Work surface: 48L x 24W x 37H inches
- Measures: 48L x 24W x 58H inches