Jaques Laser Tuftex LV Croquet MalletItem#: HN-JA032
- Head of Lignum Vitae, the hardest wood available
- High-tech Tuftex faces for incredible durability
- Ocatgonal hickory handle with Takair grip
- Square mallet head: 9L x 2.375W x 2.375H inches
- Handle length: 37.5 inches; Weight: over 3 lbs.
The Laser Tuftex L.V. Croquet Mallet has a square head turned from Lignum Vitae, the hardest wood available. The head also features Tuftex faces which make your mallets extremely durable and protect them from damage caused by miss-hits.
Many professional croquet players prefer the narrower width of the square head as it makes play hoop shots easier. There may also be some advantage sometimes in being able to stand a square headed mallet upright and stepping back from it to check alignment.
The Laser Tuftex has an English made octagonal Hickory handle with colorful, wind-on Takair grip.
Dimensions & Specifications
Mallet Handle Dimensions
37 1/2 inches
Mallet Head Dimensions
9L x 2 3/8W inches
3 lbs. +
- Protect your investment wisely
- Perfect for both storage and travel
- Durable green canvas bag
- Fits any standard mallet
- Dimensions: 39L x 10.5W inches
- Lighter weight balls for beginners or kids
- Regulation-size, but only 12 oz. weight
- Highly durable solid plastic construction
- Each ball is double scored with milling pattern
- Black, yellow, red, and blue included
- Recreational hoops with considerable weight
- Heavy wrought iron construction
- Slightly larger-than-regulation opening: 4.25 inches
- Ideal for frequent recreational players
- .5-inch thickness