Jaques Laser Tuftex Mallet w/Roller HandleItem#: HN-JA031
- Professional precision square head mallet
- Hardwood head with durable Tuftex faces
- Roller shaft grip for incredible shot control
- Square mallet head: 9L x 2.75W x 2.75H inches
- Handle length 37.5 inches; Weight: 3 lbs.
The Laser Tuftex Mallet with Roller Handle has a square head turned from premium hardwood, and features Tuftex faces which make your mallets extremely durable and help protect them from damage caused by miss-hits.
Many professional croquet players prefer the narrower width of the square head as it makes play hoop shots easier. There may also be some advantage sometimes in being able to stand a square headed mallet upright and stepping back from it to check alignment.
The Laser Tuftex has a patented roller shaft grip of concentric circles close to the head makes it easier to play roll shots. Its British made Hickory handle with cane splicing makes for better driving power, strength, feel, and flexibility.
Dimensions & Specifications
Mallet Handle Dimensions
37 1/2 inches
Mallet Head Dimensions
9L x 2 3/8W inches
- Protect your investment wisely
- Perfect for both storage and travel
- Durable green canvas bag
- Fits any standard mallet
- Dimensions: 39L x 10.5W inches
- Lighter weight balls for beginners or kids
- Regulation-size, but only 12 oz. weight
- Highly durable solid plastic construction
- Each ball is double scored with milling pattern
- Black, yellow, red, and blue included
- Great value hoops for recreational use
- Wrought iron with white paint finish
- Slightly larger-than-regulation opening: 4.25 inches
- Ideal for beginners, casual players, and backyard games
- .375-inch thickness