Learning Resources Camp SetItem#: HN-LRE013
Teach your child about living out in the wilderness with this camp set. It has everything a camper needs to spend a few days out in nature. Both the lantern and stove work with two batteries, and there is a utensil set that features a smooth knife, fork, spoon, and bottle opener. An included water bottle can be used to teach your child about being hydrated. This camp set is the perfect tool to tell your little boy or girl about the camping experience. 2
- Everything a camper needs
- Provides a realistic play experience for kids
- Lantern and stove each require 2 AA batteries
- Perfect for outdoor vacations or indoor play
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up
Lantern, Stove, Water bottle, Working compass watch, Cup, Pan, Shovel, First-aid kit, Utensil set (smooth knife, fork, spoon, bottle opener)
What's Not Included
2 AA batteries
About Learning Resources
A leading manufacturer of innovative, hands-on educational materials and learning toys, Learning Resources has been teaching children through play in the classroom and the home for over 25 years. They are a trusted source for educators and parents who want quality, and award-winning educational products. Their diverse product line of over 1300 products serves children and their families, kindergarten, primary, and middle school markets focused on the areas of mathematics, science, early childhood, reading, Spanish language learning, and teacher resources. Since their founding in 1984, Learning Resources continues to be guided by its mission to develop quality educational products that make learning exciting for children of all ages and abilities. They strive to create hands-on products that build a concrete foundation of skills through exploration, imagination, and fun.
Dimensions & Specifications
Age 3 and up
No Assembly Required
14L x 12W x 3.6H in.
Number of Pieces
9 piece set
3 Years and Up
All Other Styles
Boys, Girls, Neutral
- Perfect tool for junior "bugologists"
- Encourages children to observe insects as they move
- Bug Scope allows children to view insects from the top
- Provides close-up view with 30x Sleuth Microscope
- Includes catch-and-release bug patrol container
- Offers useful tips with bugs booklet
- Suitable for 5 to 9 years of age
- Dimensions: 4.2L x 10.8W x 8.9H in.