Le Creuset 8 x 11.75 in. Small Roaster - FlameItem#: HN-LEC212
- Classic Le Creuset cast iron design in flame orange
- Wide, shallow shape for roasting meats and casseroles
- Excellent for use on stovetop or in oven
- Ideal for baking tarts, gingerbread, or fruit cake
- Works as a serving dish, too
The Le Creuset L2011-302 8 x 11.75 in. Small Roaster - Flame doesn't do the work for you, but it'll make it a whole lot easier. The classic Le Creuset look is excellent for serving, meaning you can go straight from the oven to the table all while looking like a well-prepared and presented professional. The classic surface is non-reactive, meaning you can use it for marinating without concern for discoloration. Perfection from Le Crueset.
About Le Creuset of America Inc.
Le Creuset is best known for its cast iron cookware, which has been used for cooking utensils since the Middle Ages. The Le Creuset factory is at Fresnoy-Le-Grand in Northern France.
In 1925, the foundry began producing cast iron by hand-casting molten iron in sand molds - still the most delicate stage of the production process. Even today, after casting, each mold is destroyed and the cookware is polished and sanded by hand then scrutinized for imperfections. Once declared good for enameling, the items are sprayed with two separate coats of enamel and fired after each process at a temperature of 800 degrees F Celsius. The enamel then becomes extremely hard and durable, making it almost completely resistant to damage during normal use. Because much of the finishing is done by hand, each Le Creuset cast iron cookware piece is completely unique. Le Creuset is an excellent choice in cookware, and one you'll appreciate for years to come.
Dimensions & Specifications
The Le Creuset Flame Collection
- Made of heavy gauge carbon steel
- Enameled cast iron with steel rim
- Available in a variety of colors
- Triple-welded handles
- Superb heat retention and uniform distribution
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 9.75 diam. x 10H in.