Le Creuset 8 Piece Stainless Steel Cookware SetItem#: HN-LEC249
- Premium-quality, triple-ply stainless steel
- Ergonomically designed handles for comfort
- Aluminum core for excellent heat conduction
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F, dishwasher-safe
8-in. nonstick omelette pan, 9.5-in. fry pan, 2-qt. covered saucepan, 3-qt. covered saucepan, 7.5-qt. covered stockpot
Culinary dreams can come true with the Le Creuset SSC07198 8 Piece Cookware Set. From the novice cook to the seasoned chef, this premium-quality stainless steel set is a welcome addition to any kitchen. Perfect for preparing casual weekday meals or large holiday dinners, this multipurpose eight-piece set features triple-ply stainless-steel construction for even heat distribution and superior heat conduction. This set includes an 8-in. nonstick omelette pan, 9.5-in. fry pan, 2-qt. covered saucepan, 3-qt. covered saucepan, and 7.5-qt. covered stockpot.
The rims of the saucepans have a specially designed pouring lip to prevent drips and spills and it's perfect for left- or right-handed pouring. Helper handles conveniently serve as lid rests, and the tight-fitting lids help retain moisture. The stockpot has an insert to boil pasta or steam vegetables, poultry, and fish with ease. The pot can also be used alone to create homemade stocks or large batches of soup, stew, chili, and more. Ideal for healthier cooking with little or no fat, the omelette pan features a reinforced nonstick interior that offers excellent food release and ease of cleaning.
About Le Creuset of America Inc.
Le Creuset is best known for its cast iron cookware, which has been used for cooking utensils since the Middle Ages. The Le Creuset factory is at Fresnoy-Le-Grand in Northern France.
In 1925, the foundry began producing cast iron by hand-casting molten iron in sand molds - still the most delicate stage of the production process. Even today, after casting, each mold is destroyed and the cookware is polished and sanded by hand then scrutinized for imperfections. Once declared good for enameling, the items are sprayed with two separate coats of enamel and fired after each process at a temperature of 800 degrees F Celsius. The enamel then becomes extremely hard and durable, making it almost completely resistant to damage during normal use. Because much of the finishing is done by hand, each Le Creuset cast iron cookware piece is completely unique. Le Creuset is an excellent choice in cookware, and one you'll appreciate for years to come.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Pieces
Induction Cookware, Nonstick, With Lid
The Le Creuset Stainless Steel Collection
- Traditional natural bamboo cutting board
- Natural bamboo is hard and water-resistant
- Hooks over counter for stability and convenience
- Dovetail construction is strong
- Natural satin finish
- Dimensions: 17.5L x 13.5W x 2H inches
- Preserves essential vitamins and minerals in food
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel
- Includes 4- and 6-qt. pots, pressure cooker lid
- Safety-edge lid window and easy-lock system
- Working and overpressure valves
- Thermal-diffusing, encapsulated base
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces
- 4 additional features for maximum safety
- Reduces cooking time up to 70 percent
- Lifetime warranty on stainless steel
- Dimensions: 11L x 13W x 16H inches