57 in. Outdoor LED Candy Cane with Bow Display - 150 BulbsItem#: HN-BID058
Turn your home into a wonderland of treats with this candy cane decoration. The steel frame features a thick powder-coated finish that is resistant to rust, giving you years of use during rain, snow, and ice. The frame's 150 red, green, and white LED lights recreate the iconic candy cane stripes, and the lights add a warm glow that highlights the design. The bulbs will last for up to 3,000 hours, letting you use the decoration all season long.
- Candy cane in red, white and green lights
- Reminds you of the holiday cheer during Christmas
- Powered by 3000-hour, commercial-quality LED bulbs
- Rust-resistant, powder-coated sturdy steel frame
- 150 bulbs have 2 in. spacing between them
- Bulbs have durable, UV-protected color clip covering
- Features a durable white cord
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor lighting
- Does not require an adapter
- Overall length measures 300 in.
- Measures 30W x 57H in.
About Brite Ideas
Established in Omaha, Neb., in 1990, Brite Ideas Decorating, Inc., has become a holiday lighting industry leader, providing customers across the United States with durable, cutting edge lighting displays for both residential and commercial applications.
Featuring a full line of innovative LED products and uniquely designed displays, Brite Ideas appeals to traditional, modern, simple, and even ornate tastes. It is their mission to promote excellence in the holiday lighting industry. With that in mind, Brite Ideas products go above and beyond the standard to create the best holiday atmosphere for you.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Lights
6 in. (Last Light to Plug In)
30W x 57H in.
Green Christmas Lights, Red Christmas Lights, White Christmas Lights
Residential or Commercial
Usage (Indoor vs. Outdoor)
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about 57 in. Outdoor LED Candy Cane with Bow Display - 150 Bulbs:
I purchased two of these candy canes to be placed on each side of my garage door that faces my residential street. They can be seen from afar and are very appealing.