24 Inch Legacy Cook Number 24C Gas Grill with Deluxe CabinetItem#: HN-FSH021
- Total cooking area: 614 sq. inches
- Restaurant-quality 18-gauge 304 stainless steel construction
- Double-wall stainless steel hood
- Choice of stainless steel or black powder-coated cabinet
- Cook Number System for perfect grilling every time
- Simple operation with 1 valve, 1 igniter, 1 burner
- Highly efficient 30,000 BTU output
- Air Rotisserie system to superheat air and cook quickly
- Overall dimensions (with cart): 62W x 27D x 50H inches
The Legacy 24-inch Cook Number Gas Grill features a high-efficiency design and a 24-inch-wide housing (not including cart) with 614 square inches of cooking space. This grill uses convection efficiency, which lets one burner cook like five burners. One valve, one igniter, one burner. That means one-fifth the problems of more expensive five-burner grills. Cook Number technology lets you cook like a pro. It uses a built-in probe and 10 precision settings to take the guesswork out of grilling. Like your steak medium rare? Select level 3. Well done? Level 7. It's really that simple, and always grilled to perfection.
Cook Number grills are made to withstand harsh outdoor conditions. Each grill is constructed with the finest materials and tested to meet or exceed all ANSI standards to deliver years of reliable performance.
Features and benefits:
- Restaurant quality 18-gauge 304 stainless steel.
- Double-walled stainless steel on hood.
- Cook Number System cooks food precisely, automatically.
- 10 precision settings let you grill, sear, roast and bake anything to perfection.
- Exclusive shift-searing system: shift down to sear meats, shift up to grill, roast, or bake.
- 1 dial does it all - 1 burner, 1 valve, 1 igniter.
- Built-in temperature probe beeps when food reaches desired temperature.
- Exclusive Air Rotisserie™ system - convection currents superheat the air and eliminate hot and cold spots.
- Heavy-duty caster wheels for easy mobility.
- 2 side trays with towel racks provide handy workspace.
- 2-door cabinet to conceal propane tank and provide additional discreet storage space.
A Greener Option
Reducing energy consumption lead to the development of Cook Number Gas Grills. Their consumption is half or less than the average gas grill. If consumers in the U.S. market shifted to Cook Number Gas Grills, which use just 30,000 BTUs/hour, energy consumption would be reduced by the equivalent of 30 million barrels of crude oil per year.
You'll enjoy immediate cost benefits as well. Using lower-energy Cook Number Gas Grills means you'll refill liquid propane tanks half as often. Plus, a single control with a single burner means fewer parts that might need replacing. Cook Number technology also ensures that your grill is on for only as long as the food requires.
About Fire Stone Home Products
Fire Stone Home makes outdoor living more gracious through the seamless fusion of efficient engineering and stunning design. They call it the warm edge of technology. While the patents inside the products assure years of performance on a very high level, Fire Stone is here to do more than upgrade the quality of deck and patio products. They want to capture the emotional experience of the hearth indoors - to bring out the fire inside. So when you gather with friends and family, you can relax and truly enjoy the complete outdoor experience.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Burners
Fire Stone Home Products
62L x 27W x 50H inches
614 sq. in.
AssemblyNo assembly required
- Gas level indicator
- Built-in leak detector
- Emergency flow limiter
- Easy to connect & use
- No tools required
- 3L x 5W feet
- NoTrax brand made by Superior Manufacturing
- Commercial strength