Leick 3003 Side Entry Curio TowerItem#: HN-LEI137
- Made of hardwood and veneers with compact footprint
- Chocolate cherry finish with bronze painted accents
- Multi-step, hand-applied finish brings out the beauty of the solid wood grain
- 4 adjustable glass shelves with plate grooves
- Lighted with halogen touch lights and mirrored back
- Dimensions: 28W x 13D x 76H inches
Display your most cherished items in a beautifully crafted curio tower. The Leick Side Entry Curio Tower 3003 has four adjustable, beveled glass shelves with plate grooves, so it can accommodate items of varying heights. Made of solid poplar hardwood, this cabinet has a mirrored back and a touch light that illuminates the treasures in your collection. It comes in a chocolate cherry finish with bronze painted accents. You may use this curio to break monotony in any home space.
About Leick Furniture, Inc.
Based in Sheboygan, Wisc., Leick Furniture, Inc. specializes in crafting fine furniture and fixtures for functional home decor. Using century-old furniture-crafting traditions, the company creates stunning pieces with the home in mind. Leick Furniture's experts carefully craft each piece of furniture to meet the company's high standards for quality, using only the finest materials available.
Dimensions & Specifications
Hardwood Solids and Veneers
28W x 13D x 76H in.