LEM 168SS Stainless Steel Vertical Meat TenderizerItem#: HN-LEM094
- Hand-operated meat tenderizer
- Cast stainless steel with 26 stainless blades
- 4 5/8-inch-wide chute
- Disassembles for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: 8W x 8D x 16H inches
The LEM 168SS Stainless Steel Vertical Tenderizer is the real deal - a stainless steel restaurant-style meat tenderizer that's built to last. The cast stainless frame is mounted on stable poly board, supporting 26 stainless steel blades in a 4 5/8-inch chute.
About LEM Products LLC
LEM Products is a mail order, online, and wholesale company that sells meat-processing equipment, supplies, and seasonings for hunters and home processors to make jerky, sausage, and more. Based in Harrison, Ohio, LEM Products was founded in 1996 by Larry Metz, an avid hunter and longtime meat cutter at a large food-service company. LEM offers more than 700 different products and has a presence in more than 600 retail stores throughout North America. The company is committed to providing high-quality products and exceptional service to its customers.
Dimensions & Specifications
19L x 11.5W x 7.75H in.
- Hand crank, screw-mount design
- Can process up to 300 pounds an hour
- Tin-plated, cast iron design
- Designed with 4 x 5-inch hopper for easy loading
- Dimensions: 13.5L x 9W x 7.5H inches