LEM 656 Clamp-On Meat TenderizerItem#: HN-LEM097
- Turn your tabletop into an ultra-sturdy tenderizer
- 2 cast iron rollers with tons of tenderizing points
- Plastic protective cover protects from moving parts
- Accepts cuts up to .5 inches thick
- Strong vice grip attaches to nearly any table
- Dimensions: 8.25W x 6.75D x 10.25H inches
Quickly and efficiently tenderize your cuts anywhere in the kitchen with the LEM 656 Clamp-On Meat Tenderizer. With an easy vice design that clamps on to nearly any tabletop surface, this hand-crank tenderizer boasts a pair of cast iron rollers that pierce the chew fibers of your cuts of meat with precision.
About LEM Products LLC
LEM Products is a mail order, online, and wholesale company that sells meat-processing equipment, supplies, and seasonings for hunters and home processors to make jerky, sausage, and more. Based in Harrison, Ohio, LEM Products was founded in 1996 by Larry Metz, an avid hunter and longtime meat cutter at a large food-service company. LEM offers more than 700 different products and has a presence in more than 600 retail stores throughout North America. The company is committed to providing high-quality products and exceptional service to its customers.
Dimensions & Specifications
10.25L x 8.25W x 6.75H in.
- LCD display with an auto and manual off
- Made from durable stainless steel
- Hand wipe with damp cloth
- Low battery and overload indication with alarm timer
- Dimensions: 11.26L x 9.3W x 2.09H in.