Leupold Kenai Spotting ScopesItem#: HN-LESO114
This rugged and lightweight Kenai spotting scope by Leupold features a state-of-the-art magnesium body for go-anywhere durability. This design includes two eyepieces, a 30x wide view, and a 25-60x zoom view for added versatility. The premium 80mm HD objective lens and multi-coated lenses ensure crisp, clear visuals with true-to-life color reproduction. The waterproof construction ensures continuous visibility in the most extreme field situations. This design comes complete with a collapsible tripod and protective hard case for easy transport over rugged terrain.
Leupold Kenai Spotting Scopes
When you need high-power magnification and extreme performance, the all-new Leupold Kenai is a high-definition spotting scope available at an appealing price. With a premium, 80mm objective lens, the Kenai delivers generous light transmission and provides a sharp, clear picture with impeccable color reproduction. The inner workings include BAK4 prisms and fully multi-coated lenses for unparalleled light transmission, edge-to-edge resolution and definition, and we include two eyepieces to make it incredibly versatile. Built for the long haul, we've kept weight down and toughness up with a magnesium body. The new Leupold Kenai HD Spotting Scope, don't go afield without it.
Leupold Kenai HD Spotting Scope Features:
- Objective Lens - The high-performance, 80mm HD objective lens dramatically improves color fidelity, image brightness, and overall picture resolution.
- Magnesium Body - The industrial design and lightweight material make the Kenai easy to carry and operate, without sacrificing an ounce of toughness.
- Waterproof - The Kenai is nitrogen-filled to guarantee completely fog proof and waterproof performance.
- Accessories Included - The Kenai comes with lens cover, neoprene neck strap, and soft case.
- Retractable Lens Shade - Integrated into the body design, the Kenai features a retractable lens shade to reduce glare in bright conditions, and keeps the objective lens dry in rain or snow.
- Rotating Tripod Port - makes it easy to mount and versatile
- Lens System - The Kenai features fully multi-coated optics for crystal-clear contrast and color fidelity you can rely on.
- Generous Eye Relief - Comfortable twist-up eyecups and non-critical eye relief make long glassing sessions a breeze.
Every Leupold Kenai Spotting Scope is packaged with a 30x wide-angle eyepiece and a 25x-60x Zoom eyepiece. It's like getting two scopes in one. The 30x wide-angle eyepieces gives you the versatility of seeing the whole field. The 25-60x zoom eyepiece gives you great flexibility for any situation.
Leupold Kenai Spotting Scope Kits
Choose either straight or angled body design, complete with a soft scope case, two eyepieces, reinforced hard-shell carrying case, and tripod. The compact, adjustable tripod is lightweight with a multi-directional, tilting head. Segmented and adjustable legs keep it level in uneven ground, and non-slip feet keep it firmly grounded.
The Leupold Kenai doesn't just look great, all that form has function too. An oversized focus ring is centered over the tripod mount to keep the Kenai steady and stable when focusing in the field. The entire scope has been designed with the user in mind: comfortable holding points, built-in accessories, and aggressive knurling for easy grip in key locations.
Dimensions & Specifications
Tripod Included, Waterproof, Zoom Lens
Spotting Scope Size
Spotting Scopes Series
Leupold Kenai Spotting Scopes
Angled Spotting Scopes, Straight Spotting Scopes
Angled Body Kit, Straight Body Kit
- Quick-release mounting plate
- Weight rating of 8.5 lbs. for heavy cameras
- Maximum height: 60 inches
- Click-lock technology
- Great for spotting scopes and binoculars
- Pre-moistened and non-abrasive
- Designed for high-end optics
- Each package contains 21 single use cloths
- Specially designed to clean fine optics
- Retractable natural hair brush
- Cleaning tip with non-liquid spill-proof compound
- Compact, pocket-sized design
- Cleans binoculars, cameras, and other optical surfaces