McKlein USA Lexington Leather Laptop Briefcase - BrownItem#: HN-MKL024
This brown calfskin leather case features oil-tanned outer material and a natural color. Features two spacious compartments and a locking front flap.
- Save 10% - Use promo code MC-7542 at checkout. Offer ends 12/31!
- Full-grain napa calfskin leather
- Size: 16.5W x 4.5D x 11.5H inches
- Laptop interior dimensions: 16W x 2D x 11H inches
- Protects laptops up to 16 inches
- Bag weight: 4.4 pounds
- McKlein's limited lifetime warranty
Laptop Briefcase, Shoulder Strap
- Secure key lock on front flap
- Front organizer: section for media gadgets, cell phone, pens, business cards, etc.
- Double compartment construction divided by secured zipper compartment
- Main compartment padded with high-density foam to provide laptop protection, including most 17-inch laptops
- SmartZipper secures case to another case handle
- Non-slip, shock absorbing Neoprene shoulder strap stretches for comfort
The McKlein design philosophy is inspired by the ever changing needs of mobile professionals. Each case is created for practical life situations. Every detail and angle is considered in developing their cases to meet the day-to-day and modern travel requirements of customers. The unique designs of all of their cases provide functionality, versatility, and distinctive style.
Dimensions & Specifications
Full Grain Oil-Tanned Leather
16.5W x 4.5D x 11.5H inches
Laptop Inner Dimensions
16W x 2D x 11H inches
Laptop Screen Size (in.)
Hard Sided Briefcase
Flap Over, Locking, Shoulder Strap
- If you get caught in the rain, let your bag dry naturally, away from any direct heat source. Stuff the case with paper towels to absorb moisture and help retain the shape of the case.
- Many spots and marks on leather can be cleaned off with a pencil eraser.
- Hairspray helps remove ink and pen marks - just blot with a paper towel.
- Spots can be removed with a solution of 1/2 white vinegar and 1/2 water, which is particularly effective on sugar or alcohol spots.
- Oil and grease can be cleaned off leather with a spray-on spot remover. Rubber cement is another good oil spot remover. Apply over the spot, let dry and then rub off (do not use this treatment on suede).
- Do not use any adhesives or other chemicals on the case as doing so might compromise the leather.
Ballistic nylon is wonderful in that the very nature and weave of the material means it is tough, but does not collect dirt and lint. Still, we recommend treating your McKlein case with Scotchgard before use. Should your case become soiled use a soft bristled nylon brush (a toothbrush will work) to lift away loose soil and light stains without pressing the stain in. Blot with a cloth and mild dish detergent. After cleaning reapply Scotchgard to restore protection from water, dirt and stains. On the whole, ballistic nylon is not easily soiled so stain removal shouldn't be a problem.
We recommend you periodically spray WD-40 on axles in order to keep them rolling quietly and smoothly. Do not wheel your case up stairs as the continual impact will shorten the life of the axle.
Firmly press the button on telescoping handles before pulling up. Do not lift the case off the ground by the telescoping handle. Use the leather handle attached to the case to lift and carry it. The telescoping handle joints may be stiff when you first use the case. Using WD-40 on it every month or so will alleviate any stiffness.
Do not try to zip an overstuffed case. If the zipper sticks, gently use a back and forth motion until the teeth are back on track.
- Dimensions: 6.25W x .75D x 8.5H inches
- Made from durable and glossy Sedona bonded leather
- Includes a 5 x 8-inch notepad
- Features business card holder and pen loop
- Offered in a wide variety of cool colors, based on availability
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Lots Of Pockets And Features
Comments about Lexington Brown Leather Laptop Briefcase by McKlein USA:
Someone recently took "without my permission" my Aspinal of London cognac briefcase. I liked the appearance of the Lexington full-grain leather briefcase and decided that, since it cost a fraction of what I paid for my Aspinal case, I would buy it. I was most pleasantly surprised with its quality of workmanship and over-all appearance. I have only had it for a month, so I can't comment on its durability. HOWEVER, IT HAS A LIFETIME WARRANTY!
- Primary use: