Lifeline Large Instant Cold PackItem#: HN-LFA054
- Instant single-use cold pack
- For sprains, swelling, headaches
- Peg hole for hanging
- Overall dimensions: 6L x 9.25W x 1H inches
The Lifeline First Aid LLC Large Instant Cold Pack is ideal for providing immediate relief from swelling, headaches, and sprains. Its compact size offers it the ability to be easily portable. Featuring a peg hole, the pack can be hung, for storage purposes. This pack can be used outdoors or at home to temporarily treat minor strains. Cold packs serve as a great alternative for crushed ice to relieve sports-related physical strains.
Headquartered in Portland, OR, Lifeline lives in and loves the outdoors, and is dedicated to helping others who feel the same. With a wide range of emergency kits, survival kits, and first aid kits ranging from the activity-specific to the comprehensive, Lifeline is who you want by your side if something goes awry in the great outdoors.
Dimensions & Specifications
6L x 1W x 9.25H in.
# of Pieces
Number of Pieces
First Responder, Summer Survival, Winter Survival
- 43-piece survival kit in a travel bottle
- Packed with essential first aid supplies
- 26-ounce BPA-free water bottle, first aid guide
- Also includes scissors, tweezers, hand wipes, and more
- Bottle dimensions: 3.5L x 3.5W x 8.13H inches
- 20-piece survival kit in a handy canteen
- Packed with essential gear for outdoor survival
- 32-ounce BPA-free canteen
- Survival blanket, carabiner, emergency poncho, and more
- Bottle dimensions: 5L x 3W x 7.5H inches