Lifetime A-Frame PlaysetItem#: HN-LIF058
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Deluxe clubhouse with rigid hardtop roof
- Includes slide, propeller swing, climbing wall, and more
- Meets all ASTM and CSPC performance and safety standards
- Weather-resistant and easy to maintain
- Choice of colors
- Dimensions: 15.75L x 14W x 11.5H feet
Clubhouse, 2 belt swings, Trapeze bar, Wave slide, Propeller swing, Climbing wall, Climbing net, Activity board, Wheel, Binoculars
What's Not Included
The Lifetime A-Frame Playset provides a fun way to get some outdoor activity. With a wide array of options, from swinging to sliding to climbing, there's no way your kids can be bored. It includes two belt swings, a trapeze bar, a 9-foot bright yellow wavy slide, a look-out deck, a climbing wall, a cargo net, an A-frame swing bar, and an activity chalkboard. The deluxe clubhouse features a rigid hardtop roof in red, and it provides ample shade on a hot day. The cargo net makes for a unique challenge, and the look-out deck has a ship's wheel and binoculars to spot friends from far away. Plus you have a choice of colors!
Dimensions: 15.75L x 14W x 11.5H feet.
- Meets all ASTM and CSPC performance and safety specifications
- No lead-based material
- Hard edges are rounded or covered with plastic caps
- Soft rubber grips on swings prevent pinching
- UV-resistant - retains less heat and maintains color
- Easy to maintain
- Brightly colored in red, yellow, and blue
- No staining or painting required
- Weather-resistant - will not crack, warp, rot, or splinter
About Lifetime Products
One of the largest manufacturers of blow-molded polyethylene folding tables and chairs and portable residential basketball equipment, Lifetime Products also manufactures outdoor storage sheds, utility trailers, and lawn and garden items. Founded in 1972 by Barry Mower, Lifetime Products operates out of Clearfield, Utah, and continues to apply innovation and cutting-edge technology in plastics and metals to create a family of affordable lifestyle products that feature superior strength and durability.
Dimensions & Specifications
15.75L x 13.92W x 11.42H ft.
Earth Tones, Primary
$174.98 to $342.99
- Dome structure made from heavy-duty steel tubing
- All-weather powder-coated finish in your choice of colors
- Real rock-climbing hand grips
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- Dimensions:120L x 120W x 60H inches
$349.99 to $372.99
- Teeter-totter made from heavy-duty powder-coated steel
- Seats up to 7 kids at once
- Provides up-and-down and side-to-side movements
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- Dimensions: 95L x 92W x 33H inches
- Protects kids from common playground injuries
- 2000 lb. pallet of recycled rubber mulch
- Covers 300 square feet to 3 inches deep
- Easy to install
- For playground and landscaping use
- 99.9% steel free
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy Assembly
- Weather Resistant
- Special Needs
- Young Children
Comments about Lifetime A-Frame Playset:
Had some shipping damage and a manufacturers defect. Customer Service handled my concern with just one call. Definitely recommend this product and this company.
- Was this a gift?: